ROFR Thread July to Sept 2024 *PLEASE SEE FIRST POST FOR INSTRUCTIONS & FORMATTING TOOL*

Anyone else see the 100 pt BLT contract listed this morning for $105/point!? Only lasted 2 hours and it was gone.
Yep. I put on offer on it last night and was told this morning it was already sold. So, I don't think it was an error. I think it was someone looking to unload very quicky. I actually came on this site to ask who grabbed it!?!?!

Yep. I put on offer on it last night and was told this morning it was already sold. So, I don't think it was an error. I think it was someone looking to unload very quicky. I actually came on this site to ask who grabbed it!?!?!
But all the other pending listings on that site are listed still on their website. This one is not. Leading me to think it may be an error. Which I doubt they would admit to a potential buyer.

EDIT: it is actually listed as pending but I forgot the use year was not my own. Total cost still says $11900, which is not the same as $105 x 100 points.

Last edited:
It’s not Fidelity.

Most of this broker’s listings are “low but firm” but rarely a good deal in my experience.
For the record, I have purchased 3 contracts from them, one of which was ROFR’d.

I have also had numerous offers rejected by their sellers.

When the numbers made sense the transactions were very smooth with good communication.

Last edited:
But all the other pending listings on that site are listed still on their website. This one is not. Leading me to think it may be an error. Which I doubt they would admit to a potential buyer.

EDIT: it is actually listed as pending but I forgot the use year was not my own. Total cost still says $11900, which is not the same as $105 x 100 points.
The official word was, "the buyer has accepted another offer".

But you bring up a good point. There is an AKV 100 pt listing with $105 pp and a total price of $10500. And even if one factors in the closing costs, the numbers are off by almost $100. It would be $10500 (points) + $759 ('24 dues) +$550 closing = $11,809.

My offer was $110 a point but buyer pays dues for 2024, bringing my total offer to $11,550.

What's the reason why some companies are not allowed to be named?
I'm also new here and don’t want to make a mistake.

The owners of the site have decided, for reasons none of us know, including mods, why a site has been added to the board's filter. Just post the website link, and if it shows as ***, then the business can not be discussed...including sharing information like names, etc. that can be seen as a way to alert people who that business is.

I have personally worked with a lot of different brokers, some allowed to be discussed and some not and so far, my experience with all of them has been good! So, I would not consider that those filtered mean they are not good places to find and buy contracts.

Friendly reminder...please do not share details of listings that are out there. The DIS does not allow For Sale posts, so any sharing of listings, even with a broker's link, can be seen as that. General discussions of pricing and trends is fine.

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest