Riley Strain-Missing Fraternity Member In Nashville

From the start I said he wondered off and drowned, finding his atm card by the river may support my theory. Sad for sure no matter what happened.

From the start I said he wondered off and drowned, finding his atm card by the river may support my theory. Sad for sure no matter what happened.

It is weird to only find the card, and not the whole wallet. How do the 2 get separated, unless he didn't bring a wallet.

I'd say it sounds more possible for foul play...

It is weird to only find the card, and not the whole wallet. How do the 2 get separated, unless he didn't bring a wallet.

I'd say it sounds more possible for foul play...
Yeah. I thought it was strange that two women found it while digging through trash?
Did someone throw out the bank card?

The Cumberland had receded 7-8 ft prob revealing hidden trash/debris below the surface. I’m thinking it may have been loose in his shirt pocket.

It makes sense, but now there is found video of him from after leaving the bar and talking to a cop pretty lucidly when the cop asked how he was. So, there's that and now the random ATM card.

I know the cops said no foul play suspected...but...it would not be the 1st time they ended up being wrong in their initial thoughts when facts/evidence continued to come in afterwards.

https://www.wkrn.com/news/local-new...t-before-disappearance-near-cumberland-river/

Dram shop laws apply to injuries suffered by third parties and do not apply to injuries to the intoxicated person.

I live in a city that is a destination for college trips and bachelor/bachelorette weekends, and an LEO I know has responded to many calls involving intoxicated individuals who were left at bars and on sidewalks by their companions because they were too drunk to keep up. It's not just the males who do this(!). He transported a passed out drunk guy to the hospital to get his stomach pumped and called the guy's wife (found # on his cell phone) three hours away to come get him. He wasn't required to call the wife but felt bad for the guy whose "friends" left him and were nowhere to be found.

I'm seeing all the sad updates on the Mizzou parent's Facebook pages. President of the University sent out a campus wide message this week offering grief support for those who need it.

Apparently his family wore green at a press conference because that was his favorite color. Students are trying to encourage others to wear a green ribbon at graduation (less than 2 months away) in memory of him. I assume his parents would be offered a posthumous degree so might attend if they are up to it. That's how I've seen it addressed at other college graduations.

I hugged my son a few extra times tonight. I feel so sad for his parents. I can't imagine what they are going through.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter