Riddle me this! The MONDAY edition!

Ooh!! Found money is the best kind of money, Diane!

You wouldn't, by chance, be going to a hardware store are ya'? I could use some finishing nails!!! (I'll pay you back at riddlecon!) :)

Dan!
<marquee direction=right>
fpppants.gif
</marquee>
:)

Originally posted by oldkicker

But I NEVER dressed like this back then....

:p :p

So you don't have a pair of these hanging in the back of your closet??

I DO NOT miss Disco either! LOL

Hey Amid. I almost missed saying GOOD MORNING to you. Thanks for being a good riddle friends over these past few years. :)

The messed up boards today are really frustrating! It is already fully light here at 6:30, so dogs are begging to go out. I guess it is time for daylight savings time to start!

Good morning riddlers !!

Welcome back Mickey ... glad to hear you're doing better !

Congrats to all the riddlebud kiddos !

Good showing by the Big East teams in the NCAAs .... but did anyone have Auburn and Butler in their sweet 16 ??

Have a great day everyone !

Sandi - I guarantee I don't!!! LOL! LOL! LOL! :p

This either...
paul_bio_pic.jpg

And I got rid of this one years ago after that unpleasantness with that rude man named Bruno....
pam_bio_pic.jpg

;) :p :p ;)

Good morning all!!! I hope you all are having a great day so far! Wouldn't it figure here, we had "cool" temps this weekend and today is supposed to be gorgeous and 70. I'd take the day off but I have some stuff that really needs to get done *sigh*

Love the new pants Bernie!!! I love the way they sparkle too :teeth:

L6, best of luck to your DS and his team. If yours and TC's DD compete at Ohio State, I am so there!!! Heck if yours just makes it, I would be there to watch and cheer on!

Welcome back Mickey!!! So good to see you back!

Diane, that sounds like one cool priest you have there! I don't even think in college I had ones that "out there" but I've had some great ones all the same.

Well the DIS is a bit too slow for me today so I will have to post and run! Have a great day all!

Val ... glad you're feeling better!

Lars ... congrats on DS's science win, good luck on the next round
and hope you get to tweak Towncrier's electrons ... lol

Gina ... I waved on Sat., driving down to Princeton, didn't you see me.... LOL

Have a nice day all. :D

Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain....

At_the_Shore.jpg

:)

TXT! You were in Princeton! I was at Rutgers all day! Next time you're flying by.....give me a ring....we could have coffee!

Indyman.....I spit water when I read that! Red pimentos! NIXON!!! LOL LOL LOL LOL

Bernie....you were a closet disco queen.....admit it! LOL LOL LOL

Board frustration is killing me! LOL LOL LOL

Nice to see you back, Val, glad you are feeling better. Good morning to everyone, hope it is a good week for all. Take care. :wave:

Good morning everyone! I am need some HELP!!! with today's riddle... I had the KFC thought too... so apparently that is out?! :confused: :p :rolleyes: :eek: :teeth:

Mickey65 - So glad to see you back with us!

Gina - Glad that DS had a good time with the competition! Chlorine breath huh? Sounds almost like LISTERINE!

TXTiggr - Independance is starting early Rob.... you are in for a hard time if she keeps that up with a vengeance! LOL!

Lars - Congratulations on your DS's Science Olympiad success! That is really exciting! :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :bounce:

Diane - Sounds like your Priest put the community spirit and sense of fun back into the church - and apparently it got the results of a growing membership.

Bernie - Love the new smarty pants.. or "fancy pants" actually. Unless someone takes mercy on me this morning though ... I probably wont' get to wear any of them. :(

:wave: Good morning Elaine, Ranatra and spb999!

Originally posted by gina2000

Bernie....you were a closet disco queen.....admit it! LOL LOL LOL

ROFL !
I now have this stupid disco tune running thru my head! LOL

Good morning OK and the Corral

Thanks for the LPP and the first pair of gold DISCAR pants. Did you want me to try them on first to see if they caused any adverse reactions?

Mickey - so glad to see you back!!

The accountant needs something for my mother's taxes so I have to make a quick run to Baltimore after work today to look it up. Yuck!

I think I have the answer. PM sent.

Talk about the boards doing freaky things. I did not type those first 4 characters into my first line. I went to edit them out and they aren't there. In fact, they changed when it came back from editing.

**UPDATE**
Never mind. Now they are gone. I must just be seeing things.

**UPDATE TO THE UPDATE**
They are back. Does anyone else see them?

Ummm, Sis - are you okay to drive??? :p :p

'Morning DblD! How are you feeling today? Well, I hope! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter