Restaurant to see wishes from?

britmumof teenboys

Earning My Ears
We're planning to do a PS for a restaurant where we can watch Wishes whilst dining.

We have 2 teenage boys aged 13 and 15 who, whilst they like being entertained, would regard kiddy style entertainment as too embarrassing for words - typical teenagers!!!!!!!!

Would you recommend the California Grill or O'Hanas for our PS?

I personally think the best view is from 'Ohana. You are looking straight at the castle.

Hello, I am like you where is the best place to eat and watch Wishes without going into the Magic Kingdom. I have seen Wishes twice from inside, but this time we want a quality meal and to watch from a resort restaurant. By the way we have no children with us this time. We are celebrating our 25th wedding anniversary on this visit so would like a special evening.
Hope there is someone out there who can pass on some quality information.

Nothing beats the view and the food from the California Grill for me. We just spent our tenth anniversary there and loved it. We had a table on the window with a perfect view of Wishes and the food was wonderful. I think your teenage sons would enjoy it. They can also check out the obeservation decks and take some great picutures. Personally, I'm in the minority but I'm not a fan of the food at Ohana's.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter