Restaurant etiquette

Miffy2003 said:
the red stuff is a raspberry and (something?) coulis - pureed raspberry and the white stuff (custardy/cream if memory serves) put through it in a Bakewell Tart effect (do you know what I mean?)

This dessert sounds dreamy but I'm put off by the raspberry stuff & the kumquat. Not that I don't like those but I feel that they are taking up space which would be better filled by more chocolate! :teeth:

Morveryn said:
This dessert sounds dreamy but I'm put off by the raspberry stuff & the kumquat. Not that I don't like those but I feel that they are taking up space which would be better filled by more chocolate! :teeth:

LOL Morveryn! Love your logic!

Believe me (and I am a BIG chocolate lover!) there is more than enough in this dish :teeth:

Morveryn said:
Funny you say that...I HATE kumquats...but I always eat the one that comes with the slipper! :rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter