Rejected Offers Thread

It’s their cherry picked average, not our very focused and informed average. ;)
Ours are cherry picked, too.
  • DISboards has a buyer-leaning audience, compounded with the ROFR threads serving as a feedback loop on what a 'good deal' is
    • General pop does not have this, or even much resources on benchmarking negotiatons
  • DISboards members who agree to above-average deals might not post it on ROFR thread
  • [Tony Stark voice] We have a @Jimmy Geppetto [/Stark voice]

(not me rationalizing potentially agreeing to a price above DISboards' average because my UY is barren, no sir)

• DISboards has a buyer-leaning audience, compounded with the ROFR threads serving as a feedback loop on what a 'good deal' is
    • General pop does not have this, or even much resources on benchmarking negotiatons
  • DISboards members who agree to above-average deals might not post it on ROFR thread

They are and they look for deals and value and there is nothing wrong with that at all but there are also points for sale by owners who are not in financial hardship and want a reasonable value. I recently had a contract for sale. It was a loaded contract from a resort with a lot of interest and low inventory. I received a low ball offer and declined it and declined to counter as they were offering a price where stripped contracts sold.

In the meantime I got a very fair offer and sold it. Again it really depends on your wants and needs.

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest