Recent occupancy numbers?

miguelgar83

Earning My Ears
I'm curious, what are passenger numbers on ships looking like these days? Are we back to full ships now, or are they still half empty? Are numbers trending up or down right now? I'd be curious to hear from anyone who traveled in the last couple of weeks (or is currently on a ship).

I'm curious, what are passenger numbers on ships looking like these days? Are we back to full ships now, or are they still half empty? Are numbers trending up or down right now? I'd be curious to hear from anyone who traveled in the last couple of weeks (or is currently on a ship).
I can only speak to the Disney Wish occupancy. The Wish has a capacity of 4,000 guests. We were on the July 5 night maiden voyage. There were 2,800 guests. The following 3 and 4 night voyages since have seen mid 3,000 numbers, almost full capacity.

I think low demand for that particular cruise— it had been a Baltic cruise with a stop in St Petersburg, Russia that was rerouted to Norway/Sweden/Denmark, so I suspect there were cancellations because of that change. I also think people have been hesitant to book for Europe in case of testing positive for Covid.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter