Random question about HM

Shock13

DIS Veteran
Is HM more similar to the one in WDW or DL? Specifically the area from the stretching room to where you get into your doom buggy. DL has the long hallway before getting in the buggy but I vaguely remember WDW doesn't have that and when you step out of the stretching room, the doom buggies are right there.

I can't recall a long, crowded hallway. I *think* there might be a short hallway / transition from the initial holding room to the doom buggies.

The ride is more similar to the one in WDW. There is a hallway after the stretching room in Tokyo but it is not as well decorated as DL.

DL's Haunted Mansion was built with the real elevator & long hallway because they had to figure out a way to get people underneath and then past the existing train track.

The other parks have more than enough space to work with so they needed neither the real elevator nor the long hallway. I personally like DL's version the best. Can't beat the original :) (Though, Phantom Manor is very cool.)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter