Queue lines

ssgtravel

Mouseketeer
For our trip of a lifetime to Tokyo Disney, we plan to use/buy passes as much as possible to avoid lines. I have read that there are some attractions with such beautiful queue lines (which you miss when you use the priority lines), like Beauty and the Beast, that we should plan on waiting standby for those. Would appreciate information on these and help on which ones we should choose.

For our trip of a lifetime to Tokyo Disney, we plan to use/buy passes as much as possible to avoid lines. I have read that there are some attractions with such beautiful queue lines (which you miss when you use the priority lines), like Beauty and the Beast, that we should plan on waiting standby for those. Would appreciate information on these and help on which ones we should choose.
Not sure if this will have what you are looking for, but it’s the best site I’ve found for planning a trip to the Tokyo parks.

https://www.disneytouristblog.com/tokyo-disney-trip-planning-guide/

We skipped the line on all of the ones we could. We don’t really care about queues. We skipped Beauty and the Beast, Splash, Tower of Terror, Soarin, Baymax

I don't really think any queues are beautiful enough that you should intentionally wait standby for them unless you really have a lot of extra time in the parks. Maybe the only one that's borderline interesting enough would be Beauty and the Beast.

I guess I don't mind waiting for Baymax when the vibe of the crowd is good and people are happily dancing along.

I agree with previous posters that maybe Beauty and the Beast and now Frozen are queues worth waiting in. But even for those, if the wait is over 45 minutes, skipping the line is worth it in my opinion.

I also did enjoy the Journey to the Center of the Earth queue quite a bit. It gives you a bit of context of what you are going to see.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter