Question For Those Who Have Been On The Magic European Summer 2022 Cruises - Food Times

BadPinkTink

Republic of Ireland is not part of UK
This is a question ONLY for those who have been on The Magic Mediterranean June, July 2022 cruises and for those who may see this in August 2022, those who have been on North Europe Cruises.

Looking at before times Navigators on Disney Cruise Blog, the following times were listed for the restaurants and quick service places.
Are these times the same for the summer 2022 cruises?

Breakfast
Cabanas = 7.30am to 11am
Daisy's De Lites = 7am to 9am
MDR = 8am to 9.30am

Lunch
Cabanas = 11.45am to 2pm
Daisy's De Lites = 11am to 6pm
Duck In Diner = 11am to 6pm
MDR = 12pm to 1.30pm
Pinocchio's Pizza = 11am to 6pm

Probably pretty close, but there will be some wiggle room on port days. For example, If disembarkation is at 7, they may open something earlier to make sure people can eat before they go out for excursions. Or If no one is coming to the MDR for lunch because the ship is mostly empty because people are out on excursions, they may close it earlier. They did things like that several times on our Med cruise (the first one of the season), according to our server.

Probably pretty close, but there will be some wiggle room on port days. For example, If disembarkation is at 7, they may open something earlier to make sure people can eat before they go out for excursions. Or If no one is coming to the MDR for lunch because the ship is mostly empty because people are out on excursions, they may close it earlier. They did things like that several times on our Med cruise (the first one of the season), according to our server.
Thats a great help, thanks. Im doing all ports DIY and I'm planning to get off the ship around lunch time most days. I want to have food before I get off, so I'm trying to figure out the best places time wise for each day :)

Pretty much as stated above - opening times at Cabana's may be adjusted if the ship is visiting a particular port early. Cabana's will rarely open before 7am... unless the scheduled port arrival time is prior to 8am. I have seen Cabana's open as early as 6:15am for a 7am port arrival. Daisy De Lites usually opens 30 minutes prior to Cabana's

This is a question ONLY for those who have been on The Magic Mediterranean June, July 2022 cruises and for those who may see this in August 2022, those who have been on North Europe Cruises.

Looking at before times Navigators on Disney Cruise Blog, the following times were listed for the restaurants and quick service places.
Are these times the same for the summer 2022 cruises?

Breakfast
Cabanas = 7.30am to 11am
Daisy's De Lites = 7am to 9am
MDR = 8am to 9.30am

Lunch
Cabanas = 11.45am to 2pm
Daisy's De Lites = 11am to 6pm
Duck In Diner = 11am to 6pm
MDR = 12pm to 1.30pm
Pinocchio's Pizza = 11am to 6pm
We did the 12 day Mediterranean cruise in July. Those times look pretty accurate as I recall. I did find the food a bit disappointing this time on the Disney Magic.

We were on the 9-night Greek Isles and it was a great cruise! I thought our food was better than it had been in prior cruises. That said, your times look about right, but I think they left the Diner open until maybe 8ish, because I could swear I got shawarma later one evening. Also, pizza reopens from 9pm to 1am.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter