- Aug 12, 2012
You could move the current cruise to a date you’re not really going to use just to (possibly) preserve the benefits...
For personal reason, we're only willing to cruise in Europe for now, so we can't move it to a cruise we'd actually go on. So I just discussed with my husband and we're going to PIF and then move to the same cruise next year, with hopes of getting the benefits if our original cruise is cancelled (including our placeholder benefits). If they won't, we'll just cancel that cruise, with todays cancellations, I guess we won't have to wait much longer then a month to find out.