Quarantine and chill and kindness chatty clubhouse: Jump in and join the conversation! All is welcome!

Hey everyone! It's been awhile since I've stopped by. Thought I would tell you some good news. Ya'll have been with me through all the harassment that my ex son in law has caused over the last three years. And then he made false accusations against my husband last year and the courts put restrictions on him where he could not see or communicate with our grandchildren. Well, Carol's court case finally happened Friday and the kids have been reunited with their Papaw. Lil Joe and Lou Lou are over the moon. They have been at our house most of the weekend and Papaw was eating it up. They didn't want to leave. My ex son in law is a bad person and he doesn't care about what he put his kids through over the last 15 months.

On another note, James is still doing well, no sign of cancer. We are very thankful, for both his good health and that our family is back together again.

Hope everyone is doing well!

Maddie Welcome to our friendly group. I hope your week ahead is a good one. Sunday nights are hard thinking about the week to come but maybe take it one day, one hour at a time.

Taz I hope you and Ella have a great trip together.

PollyannaMom Love the cat picture. She is sure intent on the drain pipe.

Good morning. Another warm day ahead. I want the cooler temps back. Yesterday it was so hot sitting in the sun watching the soccer game. Owen is a go getter in soccer. It was a tough day for me yesterday so I just came back the condo to chill afterwards. Today I go to the dentist and hopefully get a new crown put on. I am tired of drinking with a straw and chewing on one side. Coffee does not taste the same through a straw.

Have a good day.

Happy Monday!:eeyore:

It's supposed to be nice today, wish I was working from home.:sunny:

I watched Mia this past Friday night at her house. Evan and Bailey went to see the new Twister movie. I organized Mia's dresser and closet. I was afraid Bailey would be mad but she wasn't. I got a text from her Saturday morning thanking me and that it looks really nice. I got a window cling of a cow that I put on her bedroom window 🐄. When she walked in her room she yelled "cow" and started laughing. I also put a little wall cling at the bottom of the wall next to her door. I looks like a hole in the wall and a little mouse is sitting there with a light on, reading a book🐭. She liked that one too. We took a long walk, read some books, sang some songs (she likes to dance now), and watched a turtle movie (it was cute) 🐢. She was out like a light at 10:15.

Sunday morning I went around the yard and got rid of the dying flowers 🥀. I usually get mums but I just can't keep them looking nice for very long. I might not even bother with them this year.

I think I might have someone that wants to take Buster 🐶. A lady a work is looking for a house for her son and his family (3 kids). Once she gets them in a house, she'd like to get the kids a dog. She asked if I could hang on to him for a couple more months. I'd rather him go sooner rather than later, but atleast I know he'll have a good home and those kids will love having him around.

MaddieB223 - Welcome! :welcome:

Kirby - Congratulations on such great news!:cheer2:

That's about it, back to work. Have a great day!:wave:

Welcome @MaddieB223 :welcome:

@Kirby That's awesome news, I'm so happy for all of you! :cheer2:

Good morning. Only going to be in the low 70''s today. Will get the grass mowed before we get rain tomorrow.
Dave got the fence down yesterday and took it away. Then measured the front porch for new railings. The guy called for the stump while he was here, so Dave had me talk to him. He's going to come today and see how much he has to take down to get it all level again. I'll be glad to have that done.

Nothing else new.

Have a good day.

1726495110313.png

Dad, I feel badly for, is going to Target in a little while. He already did laundry earlier. I so pray to get back to normal, so I am able to go out for and with him! I did my walk this morning and also practiced getting up from the recliner at a little lower level. I ended up sitting right back down a few times but also balanced well a few others. Step by step by the grace of God. Otherwise, nothing much new here either. Enjoy the rest of the afternoon, friends :)

Kirby… I am so relieved to hear your good news. I have thought about you and your family so often.

I have been keeping up, even though I am not posting much. This second year without Kris has been really kicking my butt. Depression has taken hold, and I struggle day to day. My knee situation has also been very challenging. I am sorry to complain so much, I’m just really not liking this season of life.

This second year without Kris has been really kicking my butt. Depression has taken hold, and I struggle day to day. My knee situation has also been very challenging. I am sorry to complain so much, I’m just really not liking this season of life.
:hug: We're glad you're here, and we're here to listen

Dazed :hug: I am glad you are here with us and let us know how you are doing. We are always here for you to listen and care.

Flyingdumbo127 You are making steady progress. That is great.

PollyannaMom Great picture. I love how everyone is working to help the ducks.

Good morning. It is going to be warm again today. I really want temps back in the 70s. I went to the dentist yesterday. Got in a major traffic jam on 495 and had to take an exit to go find route 93. I was only one minute late for my appt. The good news is the new crown is in. The bad news is that when he took an xray to look at the tooth, he saw the the tooth next to it needs a root canal. I am very upset about this. I take really good care of my teeth and a root canal was a total surprise. So I have that scheduled with an endodontist for next month. I can't have alot of equipment in my mouth to keep it open as my anxiety ramps up. I feel like I can't breathe, and I hyperventilate. My dentist knows that. This other dentist will find it out when I tell him. These are the times when I really really miss Chris as he could always talk me through it. This is a tough month anyway as it will be 3 years since Chris passed on the 29th. I so need a break. A root canal is not what I needed. Oh well, one day at a time.

Off to work. Have a good day.

Good cloudy morning. Calling for rain, and we need it badly. My neighbor levelled the edges of the garden where tilling for 24 years had lowered the dirt level inside. It's almost totally level now and once I get grass growing there I'll be able to mow the entire back yard with the riding mower.

The guy that's going to grind the stump stopped by yesterday to look at it and tell me how much to grind all 3 of them out and take away the mess. He called with a reasonable price later in the day. He wanted to come today, but it's going to rain, so we decided on the next dry day, which may be either Thursday or Friday, depending on which weather station is right, lol
Off to gather the trash, clean out litter boxes and get myself moving for the day.

Have a good one

1726579731675.png

FREE VACATION PLANNING!

Dreams Unlimited Travel is here to help you plan your ideal Disney vacation, with no additional cost to you. Our Authorized Disney Vacation Planners offer expert advice, answer all your questions, and constantly seek out the best discounts, ensuring you get the most value for your trip. Let us handle the details so you can focus on making magical memories.
CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest