Qr Super Wacky Click!

Yay!! :thumbsup2

1. SUPER WACKY CLICK 3-15-2006 - SUPER WACKY CLICK 3-15-2006 - Any day of the week, any time of the day (or couple of days a week) we will be putting up a secret wacky click for you to click on. The click value will be very high and will be very limited. You never know when this click will appear and disappear so be sure to visit the clicks section often Visit the advertisers site today to find out how you can get a free product/gift certificate or great service of your choice (Once per 24 Hours)
Click - $0.06

HI all! What is a SUPER WACKY CLICK and what is this Quick Rewards site you are all talking about?? I would love to make extra $$ for Disney!!!

Hi Kim. (I'm a Kim, too)

QuickRewards is my favorite rewards site. The URL is QuickRewards.net and you can sign up there, but if you'd like a referral I'm sure anyone who's posted on this thread would be more than happy to oblige.

Like many other sites, you get paid to read e-mail and click on links. Some of the links are to shopping and trial memberships, but for several, you are paid Ref Points just to click. (One Ref Point = one-tenth of a penny and they add up fast!) Some pay cash for clicks, and the Super Wacky Clicks pay as listed above but they are only available for a short time.

To find them, go to the site and click "Earn Cash." You can play around in all the areas, but the Wacky Clicks are under "Clicks/Search."

It's a little tough to navigate when you're new, but it's my favorite site now. You can cash out with no minimum if you have a PayPal account or you can save up for gift cards.

1. SUPER WACKY CLICK 3-16-2006 - SUPER WACKY CLICK 3-16-2006 - Any day of the week, any time of the day (or couple of days a week) we will be putting up a secret wacky click for you to click on. The click value will be very high and will be very limited. You never know when this click will appear and disappear so be sure to visit the clicks section often Visit the advertisers site today to find out how you can get a free product/gift certificate or great service of your choice (Once per 24 Hours)
Click - $0.07 - Completed!

Go get it! 12:20pm PST

Lori

. SUPER WACKY CLICK 3-21-2006 - SUPER WACKY CLICK 3-21-2006 - Any day of the week, any time of the day (or couple of days a week) we will be putting up a secret wacky click for you to click on. The click value will be very high and will be very limited. You never know when this click will appear and disappear so be sure to visit the clicks section often Visit the advertisers site today to find out how you can get a free product/gift certificate or great service of your choice (Once per 24 Hours)
Click - $0.05 - Completed!

Just letting others know I got this reward at 11:56am on 3-21-06.

1. SUPER WACKY CLICK 3-23-2006 - SUPER WACKY CLICK 3-23-2006 - Any day of the week, any time of the day (or couple of days a week) we will be putting up a secret wacky click for you to click on. The click value will be very high and will be very limited. You never know when this click will appear and disappear so be sure to visit the clicks section often Visit the advertisers site today to find out how you can get a free product/gift certificate or great service of your choice (Once per 24 Hours)
Click - $0.05 - Completed!

9:13 am MST

Thank you! I got it, wow it's up early today. At least for me!

Got it thanks!

From the sound of it, it's not going to be a daily thing anymore.

"1. SUPER WACKY CLICK 3-28-2006 - SUPER WACKY CLICK 3-28-2006 - Any day of the week, any time of the day (or couple of days a week) we will be putting up a secret wacky click for you to click on. The click value will be very high and will be very limited. You never know when this click will appear and disappear so be sure to visit the clicks section often Visit the advertisers site today to find out how you can get a free product/gift certificate or great service of your choice (Once per 24 Hours)
Click - $0.05 - Completed!"

Lori

1. SUPER WACKY CLICK 3-30-2006 - SUPER WACKY CLICK 3-30-2006 - Any day of the week, any time of the day (or couple of days a week) we will be putting up a secret wacky click for you to click on. The click value will be very high and will be very limited. You never know when this click will appear and disappear so be sure to visit the clicks section often Visit the advertisers site today to find out how you can get a free product/gift certificate or great service of your choice (Once per 24 Hours)
Click - $0.05 - [Not Complete]

It's only been five cents for awhile. I shouldn't say only just be glad it's five cents but it seems like it's slowing down in the number of days posted and amount as well.

1. SUPER WACKY CLICK 3-31-2006 - SUPER WACKY CLICK 3-31-2006 - Any day of the week, any time of the day (or couple of days a week) we will be putting up a secret wacky click for you to click on. The click value will be very high and will be very limited. You never know when this click will appear and disappear so be sure to visit the clicks section often Visit the advertisers site today to find out how you can get a free product/gift certificate or great service of your choice (Once per 24 Hours)
Click - $0.06 - Completed!

9:45 am PST

Lori

1. SUPER WACKY CLICK 4-03-2006 - SUPER WACKY CLICK 4-03-2006 - Any day of the week, any time of the day (or couple of days a week) we will be putting up a secret wacky click for you to click on. The click value will be very high and will be very limited. You never know when this click will appear and disappear so be sure to visit the clicks section often Visit the advertisers site today to find out how you can get a free product/gift certificate or great service of your choice (Once per 24 Hours)
Click - $0.05

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter