Qr Super Wacky Click!

eller

DIS Veteran
I thought I'd start a thread to use all the time. That way everyone that is subscribed to the thread will get an email notice, just in case they haven't checked the boards!

Make sure you are subscribed for "instant" notification. ;)

SUPER WACKY CLICK 3/01 is $.05
SUPER WACKY CLICK 3/06 is $.06
SUPER WACKY CLICK 3/07 is $.05
SUPER WACKY CLICK 3/08 is $.08
SUPER WACKY CLICK 3/09 is $.06
SUPER WACKY CLICK 3/10 is $.07
SUPER WACKY CLICK 3/13 is $.09
SUPER WACKY CLICK 3/14 is $.06
SUPER WACKY CLICK 3/15 is $.06
SUPER WACKY CLICK 3/16 is $.07
SUPER WACKY CLICK 3/21 is $.05
SUPER WACKY CLICK 3/23 is $.05
SUPER WACKY CLICK 3/28 is $.05
SUPER WACKY CLICK 3/30 is $.05
SUPER WACKY CLICK 3/31 is $.06
SUPER WACKY CLICK 4/3 is $.05
SUPER WACKY CLICK 4/14 is $.05
SUPER WACKY CLICK 4/17 is $.05
SUPER WACKY CLICK 4/18 is $.05

Thanks Denise!

Have a great day!

Lori

1. SUPER WACKY CLICK 1-11-2006 - SUPER WACKY CLICK 1-11-2006 - Any day of the week, any time of the day (or couple of days a week) we will be putting up a secret wacky click for you to click on. The click value will be very high and will be very limited. You never know when this click will appear and disappear so be sure to visit the clicks section often Visit the advertisers site today to find out how you can get a free product/gift certificate or great service of your choice (Once per 24 Hours)
Click - $0.10 - Completed!

Go get your dime!

Lori

JRoglitz said:
Is the Super Wacky Click still there for today? Is it always in Click/Search?

It is always in the Clicks/Search section and is only there for a limited time each day.

Lori

1. SUPER WACKY CLICK 1-11-2006 - SUPER WACKY CLICK 1-11-2006 - Any day of the week, any time of the day (or couple of days a week) we will be putting up a secret wacky click for you to click on. The click value will be very high and will be very limited. You never know when this click will appear and disappear so be sure to visit the clicks section often Visit the advertisers site today to find out how you can get a free product/gift certificate or great service of your choice (Once per 24 Hours)
Click - $0.10 - Completed!

Go get your dime!

Lori

1. SUPER WACKY CLICK 1-13-2006 - SUPER WACKY CLICK 1-13-2006 - Any day of the week, any time of the day (or couple of days a week) we will be putting up a secret wacky click for you to click on. The click value will be very high and will be very limited. You never know when this click will appear and disappear so be sure to visit the clicks section often Visit the advertisers site today to find out how you can get a free product/gift certificate or great service of your choice (Once per 24 Hours)
Click - $0.05 - Completed!

Go, go!

Lori

1. SUPER WACKY CLICK 1-17-2006 - SUPER WACKY CLICK 1-17-2006 - Any day of the week, any time of the day (or couple of days a week) we will be putting up a secret wacky click for you to click on. The click value will be very high and will be very limited. You never know when this click will appear and disappear so be sure to visit the clicks section often Visit the advertisers site today to find out how you can get a free product/gift certificate or great service of your choice (Once per 24 Hours)
Click - $0.08 - [Not Complete]

Thanks!! Those pennies really add up!

Great idea to have one thread so that we'll get notice when the wacky click is up.

1. SUPER WACKY CLICK 1-18-2006 - SUPER WACKY CLICK 1-18-2006 - Any day of the week, any time of the day (or couple of days a week) we will be putting up a secret wacky click for you to click on. The click value will be very high and will be very limited. You never know when this click will appear and disappear so be sure to visit the clicks section often Visit the advertisers site today to find out how you can get a free product/gift certificate or great service of your choice (Once per 24 Hours)

Lori

eller said:
1. SUPER WACKY CLICK 1-18-2006 - SUPER WACKY CLICK 1-18-2006 - Any day of the week, any time of the day (or couple of days a week) we will be putting up a secret wacky click for you to click on. The click value will be very high and will be very limited. You never know when this click will appear and disappear so be sure to visit the clicks section often Visit the advertisers site today to find out how you can get a free product/gift certificate or great service of your choice (Once per 24 Hours)

Lori
thanks If not for this email I would have forgot to go back and check.

Please post what time you find the Wacky Click. I keep getting there too late.

It seems like it's in the afternoon that it usually is available??

Trixiezzz said:
Please post what time you find the Wacky Click. I keep getting there too late.

It seems like it's in the afternoon that it usually is available??

You can always look at the time that the post is added to the thread. I found a wacky click in the beginning at 7 am, so it's not always the afternoon.

1. SUPER WACKY CLICK 1-19-2006 - SUPER WACKY CLICK 1-19-2006 - Any day of the week, any time of the day (or couple of days a week) we will be putting up a secret wacky click for you to click on. The click value will be very high and will be very limited. You never know when this click will appear and disappear so be sure to visit the clicks section often Visit the advertisers site today to find out how you can get a free product/gift certificate or great service of your choice (Once per 24 Hours)
Click - $0.08 - [Not Complete]

Bumping....because it's there again! SUPER WACKY

POSTED AT: 5:23 pm 1/20---

CLICK 1-20-2006 - SUPER WACKY CLICK 1-20-2006 - Any day of the week, any time of the day (or couple of days a week) we will be putting up a secret wacky click for you to click on. The click value will be very high and will be very limited. You never know when this click will appear and disappear so be sure to visit the clicks section often Visit the advertisers site today to find out how you can get a free product/gift certificate or great service of your choice (Once per 24 Hours)
Click - $0.10
=========

It's now 10:20 pm ~
And this is weird. The Wacky Click is still there but now it's changed to just 6 cents! I thought it stayed the same for the day it was posted, but I guess it doesn't!

What it says now:

".....1. SUPER WACKY CLICK 1-20-2006 - SUPER WACKY CLICK 1-20-2006 - Any day of the week, any time of the day (or couple of days a week) we will be putting up a secret wacky click for you to click on. The click value will be very high and will be very limited. You never know when this click will appear and disappear so be sure to visit the clicks section often Visit the advertisers site today to find out how you can get a free product/gift certificate or great service of your choice (Once per 24 Hours)
Click - $0.06 ....."

rogerram said:
Sorry if this sounds stupid, but what exactly is super wacky clicks?

QuickRewards offers and extra earning "Wacky Click" each day; although, I've noticed that I don't seem to see it on weekends or holidays.

It is always in the Clicks/Search section and is only there for a limited time each day.

I hope that helps explain it a bit.

Lori

Thanks Eller. I will have to watch for this click. I use that site everyday anyway.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter