Qr Super Wacky Click!

UPDATE: 4:15PM ET

Moved to the front page and more clicks added on page 2

On Page 2 of the clicks

Super Wacky Click 3

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Complete]Any day of the week, any time of the day (or couple of days a week) we will be putting up a secret wacky click for you to click on.

FIRST 1,500 VISITS

Visit the advertisers site today to find out how you can get a free product/gift certificate or great service of your choice

On Page 2 of the clicks

Super Wacky Click 3

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Complete]Any day of the week, any time of the day (or couple of days a week) we will be putting up a secret wacky click for you to click on.

FIRST 1,500 VISITS

Visit the advertisers site today to find out how you can get a free product/gift certificate or great service of your choice

What in the world is it doing there! 12:45pm PST

Thank you!

Lori

What is a SUPER WACKY CLICK?

I got the additional GPT Click for Jim Beam, but I'm not sure what this other click is!

Thanks!

What is a SUPER WACKY CLICK?

I got the additional GPT Click for Jim Beam, but I'm not sure what this other click is!

Thanks!

It's a special short-time click on Quick Rewards. Go to the "Clicks" page and look for this:

"7. Super Wacky Click

Any day of the week, any time of the day (or couple of days a week) we will be putting up a secret wacky click for you to click on.

FIRST 1,000 VISITS

YOU WILL ALSO GET $0.40 IF YOU COMPLETE THE REGISTRATION ..."

Okay, I'm already on that site...let me go see...I'm having problems w/staying logged in on their site today for some reason.

I've e-mailed them, but I haven't heard back yet.

Oh, yeah! I see it. I go through the Checklist every day, but I'm afraid to go through it today because the site won't let me stay logged in.

Dmitry just e-mailed me....he's looking into why the site won't keep me logged in.

It's very frustrating watching points, tokens, and money slip away! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter