Problem with Canadian @par **UPDATE**

I kept thinking about that all last night (yes...I need to get a life!) I figure they want to keep it that way so that if you make any changes...add or drop a day then they can nail you with the higher rate by saying that it is only be applicable if you don't make any changes. It's the only thing I could think of :rolleyes:

Originally posted by SuAnne
add or drop a day then they can nail you with the higher rate

:eek:

Good thing there will be NO MORE CHANGES!!!

Hey.. shouldn't you be working??

>>^..^<<

Thanks for keeping us updated. So amazing how you can never get a straight answer with these people, especially with the Cdn at Par stuff -- thank goodness you made it work in your favour by being careful & persistent! Have fun at concierge!

Glad to hear that it worked out. I was really hoping that it would since I too know that there's a mistake in the amount I'm paying for October although I've already been told that it would be honoured.

It's strange that they don't want you to pay it ahead of time though. Hopefully the Cdn $ will stay up til you go in August.

Have fun on your trip -- sounds like it's going to be amazing.

Cdnmickeylover

Way to go Cass! Glad everything worked out. Now on with those priority seatings!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter