Prix Fixe menus etc....

Morveryn

Mumketeer
I have read lots about the fixed price set menus at DLP. Can I go to a restaurant & just order a main course or do I have to purchase the prix fixe menu? :confused3 I'm not a big eater (despite the size of my ****) & I probably wouldn't be able to eat 3 courses,though I have a big hubby who is always willing to finish off left over grub! :earboy2:

Hi Morveryn

you can order what you want whether in table service or fast food restaurants.
At times we have ordered main course only, starter and sweet only or a selection and shared starter and maincourses between 2 adults and 3 children.
Have a look at www.dlpfoodguide.com for ideas on menus.
But order what you fancy :flower:

Reid

Nope, you can always order just a main course. In additional to a 3-course prix fixe, though, many restaurants offer a 2-course one as well, which comes in handy, especially if you want something sweet (2 courses is main course plus appetizer or dessert).

Thank you both. I had visions of returning 2 dress sizes larger. It was bad enough when we went to WDW -the portion sizes there were HUGE!

Just to say that the prixe fixe menus are a good size - you will feel nicely full (IMHO) but not obscenely stuffed as can happen with a 3 course meal at WDW.

We often went for the prixe fixe as it was the same price as getting two courses (or hardly any different) and it seemed a shame to miss out on a course if the cost wasn't that different ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter