Prix fixe at BOG

I was done with BoG, having done all 3 meals and been disappointed with all of them. I've booked for the 29th Aug for dinner to give it one last shot, because it should be one of the best restaurants in the Parks. We do OOP so the Premium on a regular TS meal is close enough to pique my interest. My kids are pretty good at trying stuff, and I can always tell them the beast will throw them in the dungeon if they don't eat their vegetables.....

Last edited:
I think they have a disclaimer like this at all character meals. Specific characters are never guaranteed, but they do seem to try to do the right thing by substituting a reasonable character. I think most people would be just as happy to meet Belle as they are The Beast.

:)
You are missing the point. This is not a character meal. They never said it was. They are not saying that just in case they need a substitute. They are saying that in case they want to pull the beast totally.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter