Prix fixe at BOG

Stefani P.

Mouseketeer
Does this mean that you will only be able to get they're fixed meal? No longer able to order just dessert or miscellaneous things off of the menu? I'm new to this type of dining.

But read an article that they will begin this in July. Had no further explanation other than each diner will get to pick an appetizer a choice of entree and get a dessert platter

Does this mean that you will only be able to get they're fixed meal? No longer able to order just dessert or miscellaneous things off of the menu? I'm new to this type of dining.

But read an article that they will begin this in July. Had no further explanation other than each diner will get to pick an appetizer a choice of entree and get a dessert platter

Here's the link: https://disneyparks.disney.go.com/b...staurant/?CMP=SOC-DPFY18Q1wo0215180221180010C

To answer your question, who knows?? When they did this for breakfast we all just assumed it was a true prix fix and everyone would have to order. However, we all know now that you can order as much or as little as you like at breakfast, so there's no way of knowing until they actually roll it out with prices, number of credits needed, etc.

Just saw the article ...................

Article does not clarify if this will be a true prix fixe restaurant OR if it will only be an addition on the menu like some other restaurants have/had.

Interesting to see how this progresses and if it moves into the other meals as well, if a prix fixe restaurant.

Two important notes for anyone who didn't read to the bottom or missed it, this begins on July 27th and reservations open on February 23rd. Does not list a time reservations open, but best guess would be 6AM / 7AM.

If they go to 2 TS credits or prepaid meal they really need to have Belle and the Beast going table to table. I can't even imagine the outrageous cost this will be.

More questions than answers until we see a full menu w prices.

If this is the only option, dinner reservations for a cupcake are over

Agree.

- Is it a regular menu plus a prix fixe offering, they've done that at other restaurants?
- What is the price and what are the credits?
- True prix fixe? Will everyone HAVE to pay?
- Will they reduce the rooms offered? Maybe just ballroom.
- Will Belle be there? If the credits or price go up, they need to bring her in.

AND if it is a true prix fixe situation ........... I am hoping they are finally getting bean counter smart about this venue and get breakfast on the same course.

Beginning July 27, 2018, Be Our Guest Restaurant will offer an enhanced prix fixe dinner menu that will feature a variety of delicious French-inspired dishes and new menu offerings. Pricing is $55 for adults and $35 for children or two entitlements on the Disney Dining Plan.

Beginning July 27, 2018, Be Our Guest Restaurant will offer an enhanced prix fixe dinner menu that will feature a variety of delicious French-inspired dishes and new menu offerings. Pricing is $55 for adults and $35 for children or two entitlements on the Disney Dining Plan.

Wow, that is not great value on the DDP, is it? Even if you add a specialty beverage or glass of wine/beer.

Wow, that is not great value on the DDP, is it? Even if you add a specialty beverage or glass of wine/beer.

IF that is true (still no source as of right now), you're right. An adult TS credit on the regular plan is roughly worth about $45, so you're losing lots of money if this turns out to be a signature, but it will be a GREAT deal if it remains a regular.

They really need to clarify the details on this; most importantly, will this be for everyone, or just an option? If it's just an option, I can't imagine anyone going for it - why would you use two DDP credits when you can use one and get a similar meal?! If it is for everyone, then at least ADRs should be much easier to get in the future!

I'm probably in the minority, but I can understand them getting fed up with people making a dinner reservation just to sit at the table and order a cupcake (and I feel sorry for those servers!) I know it was always allowed, but it's not something that's done to this extent in any other restaurant (as far as I know.) I assumed that at some point this would happen with breakfast, because it seems like the majority of people make the PPO ADR just to have a cupcake and ride SDMT, but I didn't think they would go to this at dinner.

I'm curious to hear more details.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter