Princess Caitlin pre trip August '10 costarring dawnbu40

5 days!!!!:cool1::woohoo::yay:

How convenient for Caitlin to be able to fit in one more movie day. :thumbsup2 Stinks about Dale's commute. I can't remember Tim ever having a job where we didn't live that far. I told him next time we move I want 30 mins or less. ;)

5 days!!!!:cool1::woohoo::yay:

How convenient for Caitlin to be able to fit in one more movie day. :thumbsup2 Stinks about Dale's commute. I can't remember Tim ever having a job where we didn't live that far. I told him next time we move I want 30 mins or less. ;)

She was pretty excited to work on another movie!

Sorry to hear Tim has a bad commute too! Hopefully things will be better on your next move!

Thanks ladies!

Today has been kind of a bummer of a day for us so we appreciate your enthusiasm since ours is lacking.

For those of you who aren't on our Facebooks.....a young man very dear to Caitlin (they dated off and on throughout highschool and are still very close)
deployed for the Middle East today. We're both concerned about him and praying for his safe return so today is a rather sad day for us. He did tell Caitlin though that when he gets home next summer he wants to go to Disneyworld with us for his first visit :goodvibes

Your welcome :hug: Thinking about your friend and his family Caitlin :hug: We have many friends & neighbors deployed or that have deployed . With my husband being a Marine & us living on a military base , it really is an everyday occurrence here . So thankful though that over the 8 years my husband has been in the Marine Corps he has never had to deploy ! How great that your going to take him to WDW when he gets back , hopefully they will offer the military discount again & you all could take advantage of it .

How cool that Caitlin is getting to work on a movie with Miley Cyrus ! DD would just go nuts she loves Hannah Montana . lol Can't wait to here about the movie and the movie stars from Caitlin when she's not filming popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::

:dance3::dance3:Woo Hoo !! Only 5 Days !!:dance3::dance3:

Your welcome :hug: Thinking about your friend and his family Caitlin :hug: We have many friends & neighbors deployed or that have deployed . With my husband being a Marine & us living on a military base , it really is an everyday occurrence here . So thankful though that over the 8 years my husband has been in the Marine Corps he has never had to deploy ! [/SIZE][/B][/COLOR]

Thank you! I really appreciate it!:hug: I am pretty worried about him but I know that everything will be okay :)

Hey everyone!

I am beat today from working 14 hours on set yesterday! Non stop dancing to the same two songs over and over again! I had a lot of fun though!

Miley Cyrus seemed to be very nice! I was pleasantly surprised! A lot of stars use their stand ins when they aren't needed on set and for the entire morning before lunch they were just filming the band singing. Well the lead singer was supposed to be singing to Miley and instead of having a stand in for her Miley insisted on standing there so he could sing to her. She also talked to a few of the extras. At the end of the day when they yelled "That's a wrap!" Her the director and Miley's leading man from the movie all broke out dancing to a Black Eyed Peas song they started playing. It was cute and looked like they all had a good time!I was happy to see that Miley was nice and seemed very down to earth since on Scream 4 there were girls not as famous as her who were divas.

The only other person that I knew of that was there was Ashley Greene. She plays Alice Cullen in the Twilight series. I didn't see too much of her but she was texting when I did see her so I was curious whether she was texting her boyfriend Joe Jonas :laughing:

All in all it was a good day and a nice way to earn some extra money to come back to after I spend a lot in WDW :laughing:

Thank you! I really appreciate it!:hug: I am pretty worried about him but I know that everything will be okay :)

Awe your welcome sweetie :hug:

Miley Cyrus seemed to be very nice! I was pleasantly surprised! A lot of stars use their stand ins when they aren't needed on set and for the entire morning before lunch they were just filming the band singing. Well the lead singer was supposed to be singing to Miley and instead of having a stand in for her Miley insisted on standing there so he could sing to her. She also talked to a few of the extras. At the end of the day when they yelled "That's a wrap!" Her the director and Miley's leading man from the movie all broke out dancing to a Black Eyed Peas song they started playing. It was cute and looked like they all had a good time!I was happy to see that Miley was nice and seemed very down to earth since on Scream 4 there were girls not as famous as her who were divas.

Glad to hear that Miley was so down to earth , you always wonder what stars are really like in person :magnify:

:yay::yay:Yippee !! For 4 days !!:yay::yay::yay:

Whew! Dancing for 14 hours to the same two songs! That sounds physically and mentally exhausting!!!! I've heard working on a movie set isn't easy, and you confirmed it! :laughing: Gotta love the Disney money though. :goodvibes

Awe your welcome sweetie :hug:

Glad to hear that Miley was so down to earth , you always wonder what stars are really like in person :magnify:

:yay::yay:Yippee !! For 4 days !!:yay::yay::yay:
:)

I was really happy about her being nice as well! There has been a lot of bad press about her lately so it was nice to see that she was down to earth!

I can't wait to be back in Disney!

Whew! Dancing for 14 hours to the same two songs! That sounds physically and mentally exhausting!!!! I've heard working on a movie set isn't easy, and you confirmed it! :laughing: Gotta love the Disney money though. :goodvibes

It was very exhausting! The set was a pretty far drive as well so I left home at 5:30 and didn't get home till around 11 or 12! I was so tired yesterday but I was happy I got a work out :lmao: It is nice to have a paycheck to come home to! That is if I don't spend it first :laughing:

Sounds like fun - paid to dance with movie stars! :thumbsup2 Even if it was the same two songs over and over.

It was a fun time and the two songs were good so it wasn't that bad hearing them over and over again :laughing: I just have them stuck in my head now:rolleyes:

Wow, sounds like a busy day! That's so cool you got to do that though.

Your trip is so close, yay!

Caitlin - Your work on the movie set sounds like a hoot! Glad you are having such a good time and it must be cool to see some celebs in action! :cool1: Yeah for extra Disney spending money!!!!!

Can't believe you guys leave in 4 days? Are you excited or WHAT??????

Wow, sounds like a busy day! That's so cool you got to do that though.

Your trip is so close, yay!

It was but I feel very lucky to have been able to do it!

It's just around the corner! I am so excited!

Caitlin - Your work on the movie set sounds like a hoot! Glad you are having such a good time and it must be cool to see some celebs in action! :cool1: Yeah for extra Disney spending money!!!!!

Can't believe you guys leave in 4 days? Are you excited or WHAT??????

It was a great time! I feel so lucky to be able to work in movies! Idk if the money will be spent in Disney but I am happy to have it nonetheless!

We are super excited! My mom says this week is dragging by but my dad and I feel like it's going by really fast! I think working that 14 hour day helped :laughing:

My family and I are super excited our trip is just around the corner! I have had Disney radio on non stop and we have watched a Disney movie every night for the past couple weeks! It sure helps the time pass!

Today my mom and I purchased an Ipad app to keep us busy on the plane! The app is Operation Camouflage and in it you are a little green army man from Toy Story and you're looking through the rooms in Toy Story 3 for different hidden objects! We love hidden object games and thought a Disney one would be perfect for the flight!

Tomorrow we are heading to Target to finish up our packing. I need some small empty bottles for my shampoo and conditioner and a pack of sharpies for characters to sign my white Mickey Vinylmation with!

I have a question though for all of our readers who have stayed at Deluxes are the hair blow dryers any better than the ones at the other hotels? My mom and I both have very thick hair so I am curious as to whether they are stronger or if I should pack our blow dryer.

I just got caught up so first....

Sounds like a fun movie shoot day! It sounds like you are having an awesome summer being an extra on all of these movies. I'm also glad to hear that Miley cyrus seems like a nice person. I do feel bad for her because it has to be hard to grow up in the spotlight. Teenagers make mistakes all the time, especially when you are trying to figure out who you are and it must be hard for stars who are doing it in the public eye.

Wonder if Ashley Greene is just as nice in person too, or if the sudden shot to fame with Twilight has gone to her head? Inquiring minds want to know.

I can't believe you guys will be in disney soon! Ack! have fun shopping at Target. I love that store and always find myself getting way more than I planned on in there.

As for the hair dryers, I don't remember. I think the BC may have had better dryers than the Pop, but I can't be sure. I have pretty fine hair, so I typically don't even use a blow dryer, especially when it's hot out. I just wash and go.

can't wait to see the finished Vinylmation Mickey!

I just got caught up so first....

Sounds like a fun movie shoot day! It sounds like you are having an awesome summer being an extra on all of these movies. I'm also glad to hear that Miley cyrus seems like a nice person. I do feel bad for her because it has to be hard to grow up in the spotlight. Teenagers make mistakes all the time, especially when you are trying to figure out who you are and it must be hard for stars who are doing it in the public eye.

Wonder if Ashley Greene is just as nice in person too, or if the sudden shot to fame with Twilight has gone to her head? Inquiring minds want to know.

I can't believe you guys will be in disney soon! Ack! have fun shopping at Target. I love that store and always find myself getting way more than I planned on in there.

As for the hair dryers, I don't remember. I think the BC may have had better dryers than the Pop, but I can't be sure. I have pretty fine hair, so I typically don't even use a blow dryer, especially when it's hot out. I just wash and go.

can't wait to see the finished Vinylmation Mickey!
Ashely Greene wasn't on set much and when she was she was texting during the breaks and would lay down on the concert stage and look really bored :laughing: So I can't really say since I didn't see how she interacted with others.

We are the same way with Target we go there all the time!

I wish my hair was like that! I have to do a lot of work to make it look good! Since I know all the pics from vacation will end up on facebook or the DIS I have to make sure my hair looks good!

I am excited to get more autographs on it!

It's funny- I am so excited for your trip and I am not even the one going to Disney!!! I know I get really bubbly on the last few days leading up to our trips. Watching Disney movies seems like a good way to psych yourself up!

My kids would just LOVE the TS3 app (I SO want an ipad)! I'd be interested in hearing your opinion of the game after you've had a chance to really play it for a whole plane trip!

We are counting down the days with you!!!:cheer2:

Hi GIRLS!!!

Wow....it's almost here!!! Think of me tomorrow when you're in Target:cloud9: The hair dryers at the deluxe hotels are not like the ones at Pop. They are like the ones we would have at home! It was so nice to have them and then when we moved to ASMu I wished I had brought mine from home....will be packing it for this trip!!!

It's funny- I am so excited for your trip and I am not even the one going to Disney!!! I know I get really bubbly on the last few days leading up to our trips. Watching Disney movies seems like a good way to psych yourself up!

My kids would just LOVE the TS3 app (I SO want an ipad)! I'd be interested in hearing your opinion of the game after you've had a chance to really play it for a whole plane trip!

We are counting down the days with you!!!:cheer2:

Aww thank you!

Last night's movie was "The Little Mermaid" and of course I cried at the end. I couldn't tell you how many times I've seen that movie but King Triton always tears me up at the end! :laughing:

I'm not a techie so when Dale got the Ipad I was like :rolleyes1 but we all love it! We're really excited to try out the TS3 game and the Hidden Mickey app!

Thank you! We're down to 2!! :dance3:

Hi GIRLS!!!

Wow....it's almost here!!! Think of me tomorrow when you're in Target:cloud9: The hair dryers at the deluxe hotels are not like the ones at Pop. They are like the ones we would have at home! It was so nice to have them and then when we moved to ASMu I wished I had brought mine from home....will be packing it for this trip!!!

Hi!

Decent hairdryers?! :woohoo: That is good news!

We will think of you when we're at Target :goodvibes

:dance3::yay:Yipee !! Woo Hoo !! Only 2 Days That Rocks !!:yay::dance3:

Congrats on the new app sounds like a lot of fun !!

Have a great time picking your last minute items up at Target !!

Don't forget to take a picture of those packed bags for your report :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter