Princess Caitlin pre trip August '10 costarring dawnbu40

OMG, I am so excited for you guys....I can't believe it's just a week away. Time sure has been flying by hasn't it! I found this last week flew by and I got nothing accomplished:confused: Today is the day for us though, going to leave for my workout in half an hour and then home to shower, change, and Jasmine and I are off to the mall! What do you have planned for this week?

OMG, I am so excited for you guys....I can't believe it's just a week away. Time sure has been flying by hasn't it! I found this last week flew by and I got nothing accomplished:confused: Today is the day for us though, going to leave for my workout in half an hour and then home to shower, change, and Jasmine and I are off to the mall! What do you have planned for this week?

Thank you! I can't believe it's a week either!
Enjoy your shopping trip! We're off to do a bit of shopping ourselves! You see I did not want to pay Delta the ridiculous fee of $50 to check our bag (roundtrip fee) but Dale insists I've crammed way too much in the carryons with no room left for souvies....so we're off to buy a new suitcase since I don't think our old one looks nice enough for a deluxe resort :laughing:

Not mush planned for the week. Caitlin MIGHT be working on the Miley Cyrus movie one day this week and then on Saturday the Camp Rock mall tour is in our city so we'll probably check that out as our pre-Disney fun :) We're also continuing our Disney film fest which is a tradition at our house.

Thank you! I can't believe it's a week either!
Enjoy your shopping trip! We're off to do a bit of shopping ourselves! You see I did not want to pay Delta the ridiculous fee of $50 to check our bag (roundtrip fee) but Dale insists I've crammed way too much in the carryons with no room left for souvies....so we're off to buy a new suitcase since I don't think our old one looks nice enough for a deluxe resort :laughing:

Not mush planned for the week. Caitlin MIGHT be working on the Miley Cyrus movie one day this week and then on Saturday the Camp Rock mall tour is in our city so we'll probably check that out as our pre-Disney fun :) We're also continuing our Disney film fest which is a tradition at our house.

Can't think of a better reason to buy a new suitcase:lmao: We are flying Delta too this time and paying the fee for the first time, but it was still way cheaper than booking with our airline that allows 2 free checked bags:confused::lmao:

What Disney movies will you be watching:yay:

Can't think of a better reason to buy a new suitcase:lmao: We are flying Delta too this time and paying the fee for the first time, but it was still way cheaper than booking with our airline that allows 2 free checked bags:confused::lmao:

What Disney movies will you be watching:yay:

We ended up getting a new set and then I had to repack everything :rolleyes: That's what I get for packsing so early right? :laughing:

Last week we watched Monsters Inc and Bolt and this evening we watched Who Framed Roger Rabbit. We'll be watching Princess movies all this week :)

We ended up getting a new set and then I had to repack everything :rolleyes: That's what I get for packsing so early right? :laughing:

Now, THAT'S funny!

Last week we watched Monsters Inc and Bolt and this evening we watched Who Framed Roger Rabbit. We'll be watching Princess movies all this week :)

Tessa's fave of the week is Bolt. :goodvibes I should get out some of the oldies before we go to DLand in about a week! :cool1:

Glad you did so well on your yard sale !

:woohoo:Woo Hoo!! For Only Having 6 Days Left , It's So Close !!!:woohoo:

Did Someone Say 6 Days???????? :cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1:

Thanks ladies!

Today has been kind of a bummer of a day for us so we appreciate your enthusiasm since ours is lacking.

For those of you who aren't on our Facebooks.....a young man very dear to Caitlin (they dated off and on throughout highschool and are still very close)
deployed for the Middle East today. We're both concerned about him and praying for his safe return so today is a rather sad day for us. He did tell Caitlin though that when he gets home next summer he wants to go to Disneyworld with us for his first visit :goodvibes

That does stink about Caitlin's friend. My friend's husband is in the army and had been deployed several times since he graduated college. In fact she was pretty much planning their wedding alone while he was gone. He is FINALLY done with his deployment and I got to see the two of them right before our trip. They are actually in WDW right now! :goodvibes I really can't imagine how she could deal with that for those couple years. Sorry for that randomness but hopefully Caitlin's friend will return home safely very soon. :hug:

And yay for less than a week!

Thanks ladies!

Today has been kind of a bummer of a day for us so we appreciate your enthusiasm since ours is lacking.

For those of you who aren't on our Facebooks.....a young man very dear to Caitlin (they dated off and on throughout highschool and are still very close)
deployed for the Middle East today. We're both concerned about him and praying for his safe return so today is a rather sad day for us. He did tell Caitlin though that when he gets home next summer he wants to go to Disneyworld with us for his first visit :goodvibes

Oooh, that is tough. Is this his first tour? He's a brave man, I'm so proud of all our soldiers!!!

We are watching Bolt tonight. :goodvibes

That does stink about Caitlin's friend. My friend's husband is in the army and had been deployed several times since he graduated college. In fact she was pretty much planning their wedding alone while he was gone. He is FINALLY done with his deployment and I got to see the two of them right before our trip. They are actually in WDW right now! :goodvibes I really can't imagine how she could deal with that for those couple years. Sorry for that randomness but hopefully Caitlin's friend will return home safely very soon. :hug:

And yay for less than a week!

I'm glad to hear your friend's husband made it safely through several deployments! How nice that they are vacationing in WDW! Military families sacrifice a lot for our country and deserve our gratitude :goodvibes

And thank you! :)

Oooh, that is tough. Is this his first tour? He's a brave man, I'm so proud of all our soldiers!!!

We are watching Bolt tonight. :goodvibes

Yes this is his first tour. I am totally with you in pride for our soldiers!

I hope you enjoy Bolt! It's such a cute movie! :)

Hey Dawn~
Try to get that Delta Visa before your trip, all luggage in your party is free. I will get that card just for that then cancel it later.

We are now at 5 days!!!!!
:cheer2::cheer2::cheer2::cheer2::cheer2:

and after yesterday's lapse in enthusiasm the excitment is BACK!! :woohoo:

The preparations have continued and we've made our LGMH and placed them on our bags in case we see any Dissers :)

The dogs are all prepared too. Their food is all measured out for grandma to come feed them each day and they have a fresh supply of treats to keep them happy. Grandma has the house key and is ready to dog-sit. Since she lives less than 5minutes away it's real easy for her, or her husband, to stop by several times a day and let the dogs in and out.

In other happenings....Caitlin is working on another movie today. The movie, "LOL", stars Miley Cyrus and Ashley Greene (from Twilight) and is filming about 45 minutes away. She had been offered work on this one several times but always turned it down due to the distance. Today's filming however is just minutes from Dale's work (yep he commutes that 5x's a week) so he dropped her off and she's getting a ride home from a friend from college. They are filming in an actual nightclub which is a "teen club" for highschoolers in the movie. It should be a fun day and she's anxious to see what Miss Hannah Montana is really like :)

Have a great day!

5 days!!! Sounds like you've got all those little details under control too. :thumbsup2. That's great news for Caitlin on the movie too!

I've got LGMHs as well, I'll be on watch for yours! :3dglasses

5 days!!! Sounds like you've got all those little details under control too. :thumbsup2. That's great news for Caitlin on the movie too!

I've got LGMHs as well, I'll be on watch for yours! :3dglasses

Thanks!

She was hoping to get in at least one more day on a movie before school begins so she was pretty happy that it worked out for today. Her classes at the university start 2 days after we get back so her summer is coming to a close.

We will definitely be looking out for you too!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter