Predictions or rumors about Magic 2023 dry dock?

I’m on that 5/5 first sailing also. If you search “Disney magic dry dock” on instagram and search through people’s tags you’ll find a lot of photos from cast and crew partying underneath the ship to celebrate the final day of dry dock. Just watch the dates of the posts… there are a lot of posts from the past.

I’m on that 5/5 first sailing also. If you search “Disney magic dry dock” on instagram and search through people’s tags you’ll find a lot of photos from cast and crew partying underneath the ship to celebrate the final day of dry dock. Just watch the dates of the posts… there are a lot of posts from the past.
Couldn’t find much from the present sadly.

What happens to those that are still under contract and wages are primarily tips?

Couldn’t find much from the present sadly.

What happens to those that are still under contract and wages are primarily tips?
Try searching on Facebook. Use the keywords: disney, magic, dry and dock, separated with spaces. I was able to find posts by different crews who worked during the dry dock stage. You would also find pictures of crew members in front of the meticulously clean propellers of the Magic.

Watched thr magic sail into San Juan from the fort this afternoon. Looks like quite a party was happening on deck. A dolphin was jumping in the wake off the bow. Can't wait until we board tomorrow.

View attachment 758502
Great picture.

Slightly off topic, but when was the last time she did not spend the summer in Europe? Or at least part of the summer in Europe? For the next two years, she is staying in the Caribbean.

So I’m not sure where those barstools are. They didn’t remove the table and two chair combos and replace it with stools so now your back sits to the windows right?

It sure seems like that's what they did... :(
No way. Who sits on stools? I can’t think of one desirable venue or restaurant where I long to sit on a stool during my vacation.

So now instead of the Nice place to lounge, watch the waves and possibly critters and water puppies pass the ship. Listen to music or make a craft.

I’m expected to balance my way to wide tookas on generous Q-tip as I spin my butt around and knock knees with the guy next to me as I reach each time for my drink?

I don’t think I like it. ☹️ Reserving judgement for more photos.

Bless your patience, I have no reservation, I have judged and as to remodeled screw-up’s go, this ranks #2.
First screw up as removal of the Marble walkway.
This remodel now beats the boring changes to the hallway that we’re so artistic near the bars. Always had been so interesting to look at which now moves down to screwup number 3.

They now created a place that I sat at occasionally to seating I’ll never use.

I don’t understand this remodel at all. It’s an odd IP choice to begin with imo (are most kids today familiar with that film?) and those bar stools vs the chairs and little tables next to the windows? Yuck!
With Soul? It's a newer film. We love it! (my daughter is 8)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter