POTC online Beta Test

I got my map in the mail today!! It came with a certificate of authenticity, mine is 1749 of 3500. Woot!

Yay! Bob and I got ours today. Mine is 639 of 3500, Bob's is 1175. They are so cool!

Uh, that would be me "Coriander" and Bob "Corianders Toy":rotfl2:

Yay! Bob and I got ours today. Mine is 639 of 3500, Bob's is 1175. They are so cool!

Uh, that would be me "Coriander" and Bob "Corianders Toy":rotfl2:

Got mine yesterday as well. I'm not too far off from you number wise. Just double checked it and I am actually 637/3500!

I'm hoping my map comes in the mail while I'm on vacation... (I'm using the hotel computer right now hehe.)

I am just starting out playing Pirates Online, but I can see myself getting hooked! lol Who else is currently playing both?

I am Patronus in VMK and Patronus Firescarlett in Pirates Online.

Hi there,

I currently play POTC also...there are alot of us ;)

Let me know if you need any help and I can add you to my friends list.

I also play Pirates online and am SneekyTiki on there as well as VMK, happy to help! Our guild is Treasure Sharks and I am first officer, welcome to Pirates online and have fun!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter