Post Your Wedding Cake

Just so they're all grouped together, here are the sample Escape Collection cakes they had on display at the Bridal Showcase. The only one not represented was "Whimsical Romance," which you can see HERE.

Cinderella’s Dream ($200 upgrade fee)
P1110854.jpg

P1110855.jpg

P1110856.jpg

P1120025.jpg

Mickey’s Delight
P1110866.jpg

Roses and Drapes
P1110868.jpg

P1110869.jpg

Lady Catherine
P1110873.jpg

P1110874.jpg

P1110875.jpg

Petit Nouveau
P1110882.jpg

Elegant Scrolls
P1110884.jpg

P1110885.jpg

Victorian Monogram ($100 upgrade fee)
P1110886.jpg

P1110887.jpg

TS143911-5-12_zpsf7fdf143.jpg

We created our design and gave it to Disney for their bakery team to re-create. They did a fantastic job!

This is great! I love the idea of "screen printing" designs, if you will. A simple idea but very original :thumbsup2

Can anyone give me an idea of how much the mini r2d2 cake would be? Getting married next year and would love to get one as a surprise for h2b!!

So far people who have asked about that one have been told it was a one-off created for the bridal showcase and they don't have a way to replicate it yet. However, I would imagine eventually one of the pastry chefs will be willing to attempt it, and I can't see it costing less than $50.

Thanks lurkeyloo!

Our wedding isn't for another 16 months, hopefully someone will have figured it out by then!! Or any Star Wars cake would do! H2b loves it!

Hello Friends.

I am going to marry with my childhood love. And i want to make my wedding memorable with very yummy cakes. So give me some address of good bakery in Gippsland from where i can order some yummy cakes. Please reply me as soon as possible. Thank You

Hi Ladies!

These cakes look amazing!!!

I've been doing research on the types of cakes we would want. I would love a harry potter themed cake and my fiance would love a lord of the rings or the hobbit themed cake. Do you think Disney would create cakes based on those movies for us given they're not Disney related?

~Cristina :goofy:

Hi Ladies!

These cakes look amazing!!!

I've been doing research on the types of cakes we would want. I would love a harry potter themed cake and my fiance would love a lord of the rings or the hobbit themed cake. Do you think Disney would create cakes based on those movies for us given they're not Disney related?

~Cristina :goofy:
I don't think there's anything Disney won't do. Ask, it certainly can't hurt.

I'd really like the R2D2 cake, too! I wonder if they would be willing to do a larger groom's cake version?

Does anyone have the info on how to pre-order from the Boardwalk Bakery? We're thinking of getting our top tier replicated for our September trip if possible...

So we're after almond sponge with amaretto mousse filling and had the Roses & Drapes design from the Escape collection, would this flavour and design come under one of the fancy fondant covered options?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter