Port Everglades DCL transfer - earlier boarding group?

Remy Brunch. Palo menu is not as appealing to me. And I hope that's the case. But it's my understanding that the brunches (both Palo and Remy) are usually the 1st to go. We're doing a 5-night sailing no the Dream. And it may be our only Disney Cruise (canceled 3 others before and during Covid and had to convince my husband to do this one before my oldest ages out of the kids club).
Remy brunch is exceptional! I much prefer it to Palo. And the champagne pairing is absolutely wonderful! Expensive but a good value for the champagne offered.

We also just did Palo Primo Notte on our last sailing and it would be a wonderful way to for you to get a taste of Palo. It is 5 wines and 4 food pairings which we thoroughly enjoyed! It doesn't seem to book up as quickly so you may be able to book it if you would like! It is offered the first night under onboard activities with the other beverage tastings. It is small pairings and not intended to be a full meal so you would likely still want to visit the dining room that evening for a course or two there.

Remy brunch is exceptional! I much prefer it to Palo. And the champagne pairing is absolutely wonderful! Expensive but a good value for the champagne offered.

We also just did Palo Primo Notte on our last sailing and it would be a wonderful way to for you to get a taste of Palo. It is 5 wines and 4 food pairings which we thoroughly enjoyed! It doesn't seem to book up as quickly so you may be able to book it if you would like! It is offered the first night under onboard activities with the other beverage tastings. It is small pairings and not intended to be a full meal so you would likely still want to visit the dining room that evening for a course or two there.

That sounds fantastic! It's perfect since I don't want to miss the main rotational dinners! I'll keep an eye out for it when I'm eligible to book activities.

That sounds fantastic! It's perfect since I don't want to miss the main rotational dinners! I'll keep an eye out for it when I'm eligible to book activities.
Yes, we didn't want to either! We did a girls trip and it was the first time my friend and her daughter were on DCL so we wanted to make sure we didn't miss dinner with our daughters!

We had main dining at 545 and Palo Primo Notte was offered at 645 and 830. We told our servers so they moved us through quickly with dinner for the girls and an appetizer and salad for us and then we were off to Palo for the 645. That way we were still able to also make the 830 show that evening!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest