POPpers are back from POP 9/29-10/6 and made GREAT friends!Chat until next trip!!

What is your Fave PArk in WDW?

• Magic Kingdom

• Animal Kingdom

• MGM Studios

• EPCOT

• I can't decide!!! I Love them all the Same!

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I noticed most of you will be there on Friday the 29th, unfortunately we have to wait till Sat the 30th till the 7th.

We'll staying in the perfered due to the fact our parents will be joining us on this trip, no special requests beyond that.

9/29-10/9.

We'll be in a non-smoking building. I like building 7 The Hot Pink Pac-Man Roger Rabbit Building. . It's the furthest from the center hall. And it's quiet over there too. The trees shield it from much of the noise and if you're on the ground floor, there isn't any. And the computer pool is right there. Nice. I prefer it to the bowling pin pool or even the hippy dippy. The 70s are the one with no pool. The 60s are close to the hall but lugging luggage from the parking lot can be a chore. The 80s, not so much.

The 70s, if you get the near corner, are closer than even some of the 60s rooms to the center hall. If you get the far corner, they're almost as far away as one can get other than Roger Rabbit or the 90s far corner.

WOW!!! a gal goes away for one day and this thread just ZOOMS away!!!!! welcome everyone!!!!
As far as arrival on the 29th we're looking at around 3-4pm..but we're driving in from Chicago, so who knows when we will get there :)

I can't wait! all these rooms decorated with DIS people!!! :)

Time to go update my list!!

WDWholic1206--> any costume ideas for MNSSHP? 'see' you there! we don't have any costume thoughts yet...

:wave: We'll be there Sept. 27th to Oct. 7th.

We requested the preferred room

the Halloween party on the THURSDAY 10-5!!

hope to see some of YINZ there!!!!!!!!!!! :banana:

Hellllo everyone!! more poeple have joined us for the party :)
I will definately be sure to pring this list before i go and if you have a message board i will say hi!!!! :) That's one of our fave past times on a day off from tha parks! we just wak around the resort!!! :)

Off to update!!

GinaGrumpyDwarf--> any costume ideas for you??

We are at the Pop too

Either Sept 27 or Sept 29 - Oct 7th

Still wishing for cheap airfare. So we can stay 10 days. Otherwise we have to drive and will have to check in 2 days later... cause I can not pull the kids out of school more than 7 days. 7 days is bad enough.

Hi !! :wave2:
We will be going to the POP sept 23-30th. Free dining :thumbsup2

We did preferred bld. non-smoking. Any suggestions on what bld and floor?? I have a dd(5), and ds(3).

We will be checking in at Pop on Sept. 30th and staying through Oct. 10th! We are so excited this will be our 2nd time at Pop. This is also our special trip for Dh and my 10th wedding anniversary! We are also going to MNSSHP on Oct. 5th. We have a preffered room booked right now, I wanted to be close to the main building for my sanity and the baby, lol!

We don't have a Home Depot :confused3 Could you pm me about the green mickey's :teeth:

Hope to see you all there!

For MNSSHP my mom and I will be wearing feather boas. My DH will be wearing his "partly cloudy with a chance of showers" costume - blue scrubs with clouds on them and carrying a mister.

Rigs32, love your DHs costume and you ladies should be easy to find in feather Boas! :)

Welcome to: CandeeApril and My2Tinkerbells!!! what fun!

Come on people there have to be more of you out there!!

In the bottom of my siggie is a link to connect you to people going to the MNSSHP on October 5th! good place to toss around costume ideas and such!

I just changed our ressies from 9/23-9/30 to 9/27-10/5 2 rooms pop century. Our party will be:
Myself ( The very wicked mom )
DH ( very good man who keeps saying something about not going back for years but here we are again )
DD 11 (turning 12 22 days before we leave)
DD 10 (turning 11 5 days before we leave)
DS 9 ( glad his Bday is not in September " 'cause he gets more presents "
DS 5 ( turning 6 the day after we get there)

We will be driving down from Va late on the 26th, possibly attending the MNSSHP on wither the 29th or the 2cnd of OCT.
Will have our 2 doors decorated . This will be our 1st time at a value we did free dining last year but stayed at POR AB with the 12 other members of our family. I can't wait. :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :banana: :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

We will be in a POP Preferred Room 9/30-10/8. Yippee! Can't wait! We are doing the MNSSHP on 10/2 and 10/5. See ya there!

Hi Michelle :wave2:

We are staying at POP from Sept 27-Oct 1, going to MNSSHP on the 29th.
It will be me, DD Sarah-22 and DD Stacey-13. I requested the 50's and a high floor.

:ssst: Don't tell Amy, I changed from the 28th to the 27th :lmao:

Will anyone be joining us for the MNSSHP on 9/29?? Only DD and I are planning on going to that. DS and DH will be at Epcot for the food and wine fest.

I'm still a little up in the air about it, since we have to be up at 4 the next morning for our 8 am flight, but I figure, we can sleep on the plane. So as of right now, we're planning on going.

AllAboutPluto--> we debated on going that night, but since we are driving from Chicago and that's our arrival morning, we don't think we'll be to up for it, sorry! iu'm sure there are others!!

Welcome to WickedMom75!! boy is September a busy month for you guys!!!!! and i looove the screename!

WELCOME aboard to P2oh!! cute screen name!!

If you guys choose October 5th for MNSSHP join us over at the October 5th thread clicking on the link at the bottom of my siggie!!

NiteOwl71!!! how ya doin'?? WELCOME! and mums the word about the extra day ;) What an exciting little get away!! and a mom/daughter trip at that!!

Come on people there are more of you out there i know it!!

Michelle... we toyed with driving (we're near you... just south of the QC), but I wasn't willing to give up any Disney days to the car, so we're flying out of Moline with those $129 AirTran tix! How long do you think the drive will take? Chris =)

Hey Chris! we hate wasting Disney days too!! especially with FREE DINING! but we flew last year with just one kid and HATED it (too much to carry with strollers, diaper bags, car seats and such) so now with 2 we knew better! hahaah! once they don't need as much gear then we might be able to fly again!
Mapquest put us at 19hours, so we are figuring a full 24 with stopping off every 3 hours (for the kids to run arounda bit).

We're too excited that the whole way to WDW we might be saying "if we flew we'd be there by now!!!"

From the Unofficial Guide:

Good Rooms and Not-So-Good-Rooms at the POP!
Page 171

The best rooms for both View and convenience are the lake-view rooms in buildings 4 & 5 60s section. However these rooms are subject to highway noise.

A safer short-term bet, though with a less compelling view, would be East facing rooms in the same buildings.

Next best choices: east facing rooms of building 3 in the 1950s section and building 6 in the 1970s section! Avoid south-facing rooms in the 1980s building 7 and 1990s building 8. Both are Echo chambers of noise.

HTH some of you still trying to figure out what rooms you would like :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter