Popcorn Bucket - Refills

when did WDW start accepting the old buckets? I am still reading blogs stating they are only good for refills for length of stay: https://www.disneyfoodblog.com/2022...bucket-you-can-get-in-disney-world-right-now/
just triple checking before I find room in my bag (I travel carry-on only and have very limited space).
According to the website it's still length of stay only. Apparently everyone has been filling them for years though. I'm the only one I know who had trouble and I bought it the day before🙄🤣🤪 here's the info listed on a menu

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240916-163240_Disney World.jpg
    Screenshot_20240916-163240_Disney World.jpg
    18.2 KB · Views: 4
According to the website it's still length of stay only. Apparently everyone has been filling them for years though. I'm the only one I know who had trouble and I bought it the day before🙄🤣🤪 here's the info listed on a menu
Sorry for your luck. We do try to bring buckets from different parks. I.e we bring MK to HS and the HS one with Star Wars over to MK. Never had a problem.

If we did we would just buy another one or go to a different cart.

I haven’t seen it at each place, but some have signage that it’s only for length of stay. So they could refuse an old bucket.

FREE VACATION PLANNING!

Dreams Unlimited Travel is here to help you plan your ideal Disney vacation, with no additional cost to you. Our Authorized Disney Vacation Planners offer expert advice, answer all your questions, and constantly seek out the best discounts, ensuring you get the most value for your trip. Let us handle the details so you can focus on making magical memories.
CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest