Poly LV Concierge or GV YC Concierge??

samlab25

Earning My Ears
My husband, son and I are going next month and DH booked the Poly LV Concierge (Hawaii). We had talked about the YC, but for the length of the stay he is only willing to pay for GV Concierge at the YC. What would you prefer? Last year we stayed at the AKL concierge and had a great main savannah view room and the CL was amazing. I feel spoiled and don't want to be let down by the rooms at the Poly. We will be spending a bit more time at the resort this year since we are bringing our 18 month old this time.

Help!

I've never stayed concierge at the YC (only water view), so I can't help you there, but have stayed concierge at AKL and Poly so I can help you with a comparision there. There is NO view in WDW that compares to the LV rooms at the Poly. The views of the castle are breathtaking, and the views of the fireworks are equally as impressive. The rooms at the Poly are not my favorite decor wise, but they are MUCH larger than the AKL and YC rooms. The lounge at the AKL is furnished nicer, but I felt that the food offerings at the Poly were more plentiful and better. I personally had a HORRIBLE stay at the YC, so I would never stay there again. I prefer the decor/atmosphere of the BC more, so I'd choose the BC.

I agree with the previous description of Poly concierge. It's wonderful. The view is simply the best, you'll love the extra room, the food is very good. I haven't stayed at the YC but have at the BC(but not concierge) and we much prefer the Poly.

The only thing that comes close to the AKL concierge is the Poly concierge, especially with a lagon view.

Frankly I'm not sure I'd go back to the YC, regardless of the view.

Take the Poly, it's fabulous!

Anne

jel0511 -

What happened to you over at the YC that you'd never go back? Did you find the rooms to be small? Was it too noisy? The ambiance?

If you posted a trip report please let me know cuz I'd love to read about your experience there!

Thanks!

Darian

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter