Updated: Points for Rent/Transfer: 600 Grand Floridian @ $21/pt; 600 Bay Lake Tower @ $18/pt

lew4949

Earning My Ears
DVC Gold
Hi all,

I recently added some new DVC contracts and have my own trips for the next couple years covered under my old ones, so I have several points available for rent or transfer.

Grand Floridian, 600 total points, $21/point:
April 2024 and 2025 use years (400 points from 2024 and 200 from 2025).
200 of the 2024 points and 200 2025 points are available for transfer (and able to be banked after transfer).

Bay Lake Tower, 600 total points, $18/point:
December 2023, 2024, and 2025 use years (200 points from each).
The 2023 and 2024 points are available for transfer (and able to be banked after transfer).

To check availability, please let me know:
Resort
Check-in/check-out dates
Room type
View/location preference

These points can be used for reservations at their home resort up to 11 months in advance, and at all resorts up to 7 months in advance. I will use the Bay Lake points for any reservation within 7 months of your check in, as this will be the less expensive option for you.

I can accept payment by PayPal, Venmo, or check, and no payment is necessary until I send you the confirmation and you're able to verify it in the Disney app. I ask for half the payment after you’ve verified, and the other half six months before your check-in.

I can offer flexibility for changes to your reservation up to the expiration date of the points (subject to availability and DVC rules).

I’m an experienced DVC renter and rentee, so I know both sides of the process well and can help with any questions you may have about rental, the resorts, or WDW in general.

Last edited:
Hello! Is there availability for a GFV standard view studio for check in 1/25 and check out 1/31 (or 1/26-2/1)? Two adults and one child age 5. Thank you!

Unfortunately only some of those nights are available for a resort studio standard view (27, 28, 29, and 31), and no availability is showing right now for deluxe studio standard view.

Unfortunately only some of those nights are available for a resort studio standard view (27, 28, 29, and 31), and no availability is showing right now for deluxe studio standard view.
Thanks for checking

Hi all,

I recently added some new DVC contracts and have my own trips for the next couple years covered under my old ones, so I have several points available for rent or transfer.

Grand Floridian, 600 total points, $21/point:
April 2024 and 2025 use years (400 points from 2024 and 200 from 2025).
200 of the 2024 points and 200 2025 points are available for transfer (and able to be banked after transfer).

Bay Lake Tower, 600 total points, $18/point:
December 2023, 2024, and 2025 use years (200 points from each).
The 2023 and 2024 points are available for transfer (and able to be banked after transfer).

To check availability, please let me know:
Resort
Check-in/check-out dates
Room type
View/location preference

These points can be used for reservations at their home resort up to 11 months in advance, and at all resorts up to 7 months in advance. I will use the Bay Lake points for any reservation within 7 months of your check in, as this will be the less expensive option for you.

I can accept payment by PayPal, Venmo, or check, and no payment is necessary until I send you the confirmation and you're able to verify it in the Disney app. I ask for half the payment after you’ve verified, and the other half six months before your check-in.

I can offer flexibility for changes to your reservation up to the expiration date of the points (subject to availability and DVC rules).

I’m an experienced DVC renter and rentee, so I know both sides of the process well and can help with any questions you may have about rental, the resorts, or WDW in general.
Looking for 2 bedroom for dec. 13-19th dates are flexible

Looking for 2 bedroom for dec. 13-19th dates are flexible
The 13th-19th isn't fully available anywhere for a two bedroom. There is availability for the 14th-20th at SSR, 214 points for standard or 240 for preferred, or at OKW for 208.

Any availability at a studio (BLT, GFV, Poly, BCV, BWV) for 7 nights, December 14-21?
Unfortunately those nights aren't available for studios at any of those resorts. There's only single nights open here and there, so even the option of a split stay wouldn't work.

We would like to stay one night at BWV February 21st 2025. Studio would be fine. Is there anything available then. We are staying there for seven nights starting 22nd.

We would like to stay one night at BWV February 21st 2025. Studio would be fine. Is there anything available then. We are staying there for seven nights starting 22nd.
Unfortunately that is outside the 7 month window and my home resort priority is at VGF and BLT. There is a garden/pool view studio available that night, and someone with BWV points should be able to help you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter