Points for rent for $14 to $15 pp - Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.

mickeymit

DIS Veteran
I have over 1,000 points available for rent and can book any resort within the 7 month window. Home resorts are BWV, SSR, and VB. I have rented many times in the past. Rentals for <200 points are $15 per point. Rentals >200 points are $14 per point.

Update... In addition to the above points, I have 269 points that must be used by 8/1. Points are available for rent @ 12.75 per point.

Update 2... All of the points that needed to be used by 8/1 are rented.

Last edited:

Maybe. When do you want to use the points and what location (so i know the Use year and home resort)?

Maybe. When do you want to use the points and what location (so i know the Use year and home resort)?
We already have a reservation for Nov 21-Dec 3 of this year. just looking to offset some splurging we did this year on a room upgrade to maintain our future travel plans. I am really looking to take points about to expire but still good for our reservation. i might be a little too far out still for that

That is within the 7 month window. I have points that would cover that period and amount that i could transfer.

Looking for a studio on at one of the magic kingdom resorts for 8/11-/13. Preferably Poly.
What are your terms for renting?

There is a standard view studio available for Poly for 8/11-13. I'm surprised. Nothing else in the MK area. I'll pm you the terms.

Wow, nothing available for 12/9 - 12/11... Even checked SSR which usually has availability when other resorts don't. Maybe a 1 BR?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter