• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Points for rent for $14 to $15 pp - Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
12/15 - 12/17 has availability at SSR, AKV Kidani (savannah view), and Poly (Lake view). These probably won't last long as the 7 month window just opened up on these dates and it's a very popular time at Disney.

We are looking for a Studio BWV/AKL/BCV for one night 3/4/2018 if you can help? thanks!

I can make a reservation for BWV for a garden or pool view studio for that date. The total is 18 points.

I am in need of 52 points for AKL standard studio (Jambo House) for 2/22/2018 - 2/25/2018. Please let me know if available and how many points. I'm a conscientious non-smoking renter. Thank you!

Hi,
I am interested in AKV - Kidani 2 bedroom Savanna view from 7/26- 7/29 if you have enough of the discounted points still available. Thanks!

Do you have any points left that have to be used by 8/1? Im looking for 180.

Hi, I would like to rent a studio May 28-31 or May 29-June 1. I would like OKW but will take anything at this point! Thanks!!

heading to disney June 18-22 would love to stay at the poly but will look at anything lmk whats still open? thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter