Podcast Cruise 2.0 Thread 4.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm also going to TRY :-)rotfl2:) to wait and see if there is an official 'embarkation' T-shirt or something like that.

I'm not a patient person! :rolleyes1

Last year we decided (pretty much as a thread) that we would wear our GKTW fund raising t-shirts, or other DIS t-shirts on the day of embarkation. I think that is the general plan as of now as well.

If not, let me know so I can update the spread sheet. :goodvibes

I'm also going to TRY :-)rotfl2:) to wait and see if there is an official 'embarkation' T-shirt or something like that.

I'm not a patient person! :rolleyes1

I hear ya...I started a thread asking that very question....:confused3

Jennie was on my jet ski. The open ocean was just too rough for the speeds these idiots were going. Guides jumping over each others wakes. I'm sure they were having fun, but I was the one paying for the excursion. It sucked. I would drown them if I could get away with it. Total waste of money. :mad:

That would have earned them a feedback with Guest Services on the ship. If people complain about the excursions that do crap like that, Disney will come down on them and break skulls like you do. :goodvibes

Another dumn question -

DH wants to bring wood sword as part of pirate costume. Can he? He's already spent waaay too much $$ on costume. Going to Ren Faire this weekend - where he'll probably spend more $$.:scared1: I guess that does mean he's getting into the swing of things instead of just being his usual stick-in-the-mud.

Flights are booked for Mom and I! We'll figure out transportation between the airport and the Swan later as well as to the port and back. We'll probably go with the transfers from DU, but we'll see...

Happy Monday folks! :wave2:

We didn't bother either, Kelly. Just going to take it easy and enjoy the Dis events and the ship's activities. Last time we did A LOT of stuff but it was a bit too hectic for DH's liking - especially the time we missed on CC as we headed back onto the ship for brunch at Palo (had to clean up & change, etc.). Hope to do the martini tasting tho! ;)

Hope it's a great week folks! :goodvibes

cheers,
:flower3:

Mmmm, I quite fancy doing the martini tasting.

Kayking :scratchin

Carl might like that. hmm....

Siri and I are parasailing this year. She is happy to be old enough this time.

Congrats to those who got their Palo and spa and waitlists!!

I'll be watchng you parasail, I don't think I could enjoy it being so high - last time we watched some people from the ship - it's fun to see :goodvibes

Flights are booked for Mom and I! We'll figure out transportation between the airport and the Swan later as well as to the port and back. We'll probably go with the transfers from DU, but we'll see...

:woohoo: :woohoo: Nice one, that's the main bit out the way. We still need to book the DU transfers.

Glad to hear everyone is getting things booked - we sail in less than 3 months :dance3: :dance3: :dance3: :dance3: :dance3:

Happy Tuesday :goodvibes

Last year we decided (pretty much as a thread) that we would wear our GKTW fund raising t-shirts, or other DIS t-shirts on the day of embarkation. :goodvibes

I would love to wear my GKTW fund raising t shirt, but it's too stained up now. White shirts don't like me. That's what I get for wearing it around too much. :headache:
So I guess I will be buying a couple of new PC2 logo ones. :rolleyes:
I really like the one with the logo on the back.

I would love to wear my GKTW fund raising t shirt, but it's too stained up now. White shirts don't like me. That's what I get for wearing it around too much. :headache:
So I guess I will be buying a couple of new PC2 logo ones. :rolleyes:
I really like the one with the logo on the back.

I know white isn't my first choice! I like the long sleeve womens shirt - what is the cost in $? I can only see £ :confused3

That would have earned them a feedback with Guest Services on the ship. If people complain about the excursions that do crap like that, Disney will come down on them and break skulls like you do. :goodvibes

The first place we went when we returned to the ship was guest services. Like I said, maybe it was an isolated incident. I hope so. From now on the only excursion I'm going on is a trip to the Heads Up bar for some tasty island drinks!! :thumbsup2

I know white isn't my first choice! I like the long sleeve womens shirt - what is the cost in $? I can only see £ :confused3

I don't like wearing white either, I usually will spill something on it, which is probably why I will make my own shirt with the cruise logo on it on a darker color.

The cost for the long sleeve T-shirt is: $24.99 for Small - XL; $27.99 for XXL & XXXL

I don't like wearing white either, I usually will spill something on it, which is probably why I will make my own shirt with the cruise logo on it on a darker color.

We might make our own shirts, so we can get color shirt we want. Do iron-on transfers work?

Time to start putting things in suitcase.:goodvibes Bought luggage yesterday. One for DD, one for me, one for costumes. DS wanted to use the black ones we already have. DH will over-pack, so he can just use the big ones we have.

We might make our own shirts, so we can get color shirt we want. Do iron-on transfers work?

Time to start putting things in suitcase.:goodvibes Bought luggage yesterday. One for DD, one for me, one for costumes. DS wanted to use the black ones we already have. DH will over-pack, so he can just use the big ones we have.

The Avery Iron-on transfer work fine. If you have a darker colored shirt, you will want to purchase the transfer material for Dark Color materials, this way the logo is on a white background and will show up on the dark colored shirt.

This picture hows how I used the DAP logo Last year on a black t-shirt.

100_1210.jpg

Good Morning Everyone !!!!

Tracey, I like what you did on that shirt...I have some Lime green Tee's that we bought last year..thinking about putting the PCC 2.0 Logo on them.

Just ordered our new shirts from CafePress....yeah, can't wait to see them.

Here's wishing you all a great day.

The cost for the long sleeve T-shirt is: $24.99 for Small - XL; $27.99 for XXL & XXXL

Thanks Tracey - it's showing £18 Small - XL so that is about right :thumbsup2

Just in case you don't look at other sections of the podcast cruise board regularly:
Tracy posted this this morning

Thanks, I may have missed that :goodvibes

I need to measure our cases and see what fits the size limit then I may start putting away a few items of clothing I won't wear in the mean time (one good thing about wearing a uniform at work :thumbsup2) and then hope it all fits when I try and shove it all in :lmao:

Happy Tuesday folks! :wave2:

I found this today at the DIS Unplugged CafePress website: http://www.cafepress.com/DISunplugged/7281208

Thx a mint for sharing that! :thumbsup2

Last year we decided (pretty much as a thread) that we would wear our GKTW fund raising t-shirts, or other DIS t-shirts on the day of embarkation. I think that is the general plan as of now as well.

I thought the podcast would be doing another GKTW fundraiser but maybe they're going to focus on the Down Syndrome Assoc. this year :confused3

Afternoon, everyone. :)

Time to finally jump onboard and find out what is going on for this cruise. :dance3:

:wave:

Since it'll be cooler, I'll probably be looking for a long sleeve as well - still lots of time tho :goodvibes

cheers,
:flower3:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter