Podcast 2.0 Discussion Thread 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, I think Tonya is using cute clip art to get us to page 200. And to give us a little joy.

I was busy working, helping library patrons!

I wonder what DVDs I'm going to be watching this evening ? pirate:

And I have the soundtrack on my ipod to listen to on the way home :music:

Now if I could only get thoughts of pilaging and plundering out of my head, I could get the rest of my work done :rolleyes:

Maybe you can put on a saucy wench costume and have some grog tonight. :rotfl2:

Last Stolen Clip Art of the Day

Mickey-and-Minnie-lg.jpg

Darn! If I hadn't been talkng to the ladies from the Friends of the Library part of my job, by the way instead of hitting the submit button, I might have been post 3,000.

Maybe you can put on a saucy wench costume and have some grog tonight. :rotfl2:

AHHHH - but you see - I already have the "Saucy Wench" costume. I got it to wear at MNNSHP.

I'll pass on the grog - but a few sips of RUM could be in order ;)
Drink up me hardies yo ho
That's it - I give up

DISradio is playing the Pirates of the Carribean ride through right now !!!!

:goodvibes:goodvibes

Howdy all!

Well, I broke down and started assembling some FE gifts today.;)

I tried to wait, but just not strong enough........

Maybe there's a 12 step program out there for mr somewhere.:rolleyes1

Congrats on the Milestone Posts Dodie & Tonya!

Back from my all day training on Trust ...I would have rather have been DISing with the rest of you today.

loved all the stolen clip art.

:guilty: Sadly, we put our DISdog (JJ) to sleep this past Friday. JJ has been such a great dog and part of our family.

:sad1: Jennifer

:hug: So sorry about this Jennifer, Bill and the kids :grouphug: But from the sounds of it you made his life worthwhile and gave him so much. I hope you are all ok and can focus on the good times you spent together.

Good morning everyone! James doesn't like me to brag about him on Facebook or anywhere, but he won't see it here. :) But, I like to brag about him, because I'm so very proud of him. I think most everyone knows that he is getting a college degree. He won't do anything with it, but be able to say he has a degree. He has a great job and having a degree will not help him one bit. For one of the classes, he opted to write a 20 page paper about experience instead of taking the class. He has to pay for this and then write the paper and there is no guarantee he passes. But he found out yesterday that he did pass, and he does not have to take the class! So very happy for him (and me, because that is 5 weeks closer to him being less stressed)

:thumbsup2 Congrats to him for passing the class, 5 weeks will fly by and it will be over a onth closer to PCC 2.0 :woohoo:

The first day back after three weeks away is tough. All the new interns and residents started while a was away so I am spending most of the day asking people who they are and what there name is. It's pretty comical.

:rolleyes: Real life sucks! It seems like you've never been away :sad2:

Methinks Tonya's trying pretty hard for 200. ;)

Edited: But *I* snagged it!

200!!!!!

:dance3: :dance3: Nice one, I knew I sould have been on the PC rather than trying to dig up a tree root in the garden :rolleyes:

Woohoooo!!! I got #3000!!!!:dance3::cheer2::dance3::cheer2::dance3:

I spotted this first thing but it seemed like far too many posts - good plan on all the stolen clip art :laughing:

We ended up staying at home this evening and not going to the cinema - poor Gav is a bit under the weather and I want him to enjoy TS3 so we'll go next week (after pay day too!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter