PMS in a Handbasket--Don't be afraid, just bring us food... Part 8

Status
Not open for further replies.
maybe shes a social butterfly....Ive always just hung out on budget boards until this all started...now Ive made friends with my teammates...and Im a friend junkie so heres a place to make some more...thanks for the warm welcome. I normally wont go post on a thread where it seems there been a following for a while but Tig seems friendly enough and so do you guys....

Hello sumrmist, I'm Paige. Don't listen to anything I say, I have no idea what's going on most of the time. ;)

sumrmist said:
maybe shes a social butterfly....Ive always just hung out on budget boards until this all started...now Ive made friends with my teammates...and Im a friend junkie so heres a place to make some more...thanks for the warm welcome. I normally wont go post on a thread where it seems there been a following for a while but Tig seems friendly enough and so do you guys....
There's lots of new people all the time..............this is a fun bunch. :thumbsup2

on my wpasadi team they call me the evil one....so I wont hold what you say against you if you wont hold being evil against me.

sumrmist said:
on my wpasadi team they call me the evil one....so I wont hold what you say against you if you wont hold being evil against me.
TEO it is! :thumbsup2

PrincessJasmine08 said:
The Evil One. Speak English for her, Paige, it's her first night!
i've been here forever and i didn't know what that was.

aww you guys gave me a nickname already? my first night here I thought that might be what it was but didnt want to look stupid my first night either..LOL

Well its been nice meeting you but it's time to go to bed... I will be back to visit tomorrow evening :) Thanks for welcoming me .

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter