Please suggest resort for large group

We booked Saratoga Springs Resort. A 2 bedroom, it says "Preferred" What does that mean exactly? It was the only 2 bedroom left at Old Key West or Saratoga Springs for our dates which surprised me since it is only February!

It was more than we wanted to spend but we cut a night off so it will be ok. And we can self-cater so that will be good for costs too

Thank you everyone for your help :)

We booked Saratoga Springs Resort. A 2 bedroom, it says "Preferred" What does that mean exactly? It was the only 2 bedroom left at Old Key West or Saratoga Springs for our dates which surprised me since it is only February!

It was more than we wanted to spend but we cut a night off so it will be ok. And we can self-cater so that will be good for costs too

Thank you everyone for your help :)
Preferred is Congress Park and the Springs. If you are going in October, that is a very busy month for DVC members. You were lucky to get SSR.

I am looking at renting points for a 2 bdrm villa at OKW in October. Already checked for availability through one of the rental sites and it looks possible for my dates. I have 2 questions...how or when can you make a request for a certain building? Also, if I pay using my Disney Visa, do I get rewards credit for the purchase?

... Already checked for availability through one of the rental sites and it looks possible for my dates. I have 2 questions...how or when can you make a request for a certain building? Also, if I pay using my Disney Visa, do I get rewards credit for the purchase?
You are not permitted to post rentals wanted on the DIS. You can't make any requests except through the owner or by using the on line check in form. As for your Disney VISA, it just depends if the person you are renting through will accept a credit card. Many individuals may not accept credit cards and will only accept cash. Brokers usually do accept credit cards.

The 2 bedroom villas at SSR are lovely! Stayed in one for a week for a conference. It had one bedroom with a King and one bedroom with 2 queens and a pull out couch so no need to worry about enough beds. 2 full bathrooms and a full kitchen with dishes and dishwasher. It should suit your needs perfectly. The resort is very big so a preferred one is probably the best bet anyway! Enjoy your trip.

The 2 bedroom villas at SSR are lovely! Stayed in one for a week for a conference. It had one bedroom with a King and one bedroom with 2 queens and a pull out couch so no need to worry about enough beds. 2 full bathrooms and a full kitchen with dishes and dishwasher. It should suit your needs perfectly. The resort is very big so a preferred one is probably the best bet anyway! Enjoy your trip.

Thank you! Yes I am happy, we will have plenty of space for sure.

Thank you! Yes I am happy, we will have plenty of space for sure.
I've never stayed at Saratoga Springs, but we were at Disney in January and my sons and I walked though that resort. It was beautiful! We were mostly walking through just to get to Disney Springs--and I must have said at least a dozen times "I'd love to stay here some day!" I hope you all have a wonderful trip!

I've never stayed at Saratoga Springs, but we were at Disney in January and my sons and I walked though that resort. It was beautiful! We were mostly walking through just to get to Disney Springs--and I must have said at least a dozen times "I'd love to stay here some day!" I hope you all have a wonderful trip!

Thank you so much! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter