PLEASE READ ME: (Wizard 101) Titles ~ OP UPDATE 10/2!

Updated today! I think it's time for some more meets!:cool1:

Agreed. How does Wednesday look for everyone?

What: Dis Wizard Meet
Where: around the lake of the Commons area in Falmea, Area 1
When: Wednesday, July 30th at 9 pm eastern

Hope to see you there.

I was wondering how we want to handle multiple wizards on your list... I've got a whole room full of them now since my main keeps getting stuck with not much to do. Most are still in WC, although I do have one that just got to MB.

Not a big deal but since you are asking about missing information. Chase Thunderpants belongs to the "Storm" school.

Wow. I have been playing this game off and on ever since the beta started, and I guess I never realized that so many DISers played until now. I am going to try and make it to the meet tonight, so hopefully I can add everyone!

Wizard - DIS - VMK
Dakota Greenshield - VMK_KrazyLuke - KrazyLuke

My primary school is Balance, but I am pretty much equal in spells as well with school of Life.

I joined the other day as well..

I am:

Sarai LionCloud (Storm) - Aeryn - DisAeryn

Diva that was a good question yesterday.:) You must have had my son in mind! :lmao:
He finally activated his own account the other week and promptly made six characters! lol However, since he can't remember all of the titles right off the top of his head, his top characters so far is Malorn Lionheart. All of them have Malorn in the title but that is the one he is currently working on.
So you can also put him under his own account (though he also still uses the one under my account) now as Malorn Lionheart - AceZathura - figmentboy.
(school of balance)
Kim:wizard:

Just wondering if there is another day and time that people would be interested in for next time. Anyway for this week let's try:

What: Dis Wizard Meet
Where: around the lake of the Commons area in Falmea, Area 1
When: Thursday, Aug 7th at 9 pm eastern

Hope to see you there.

Any ideas on how to help with the crowding/overlap issues. Aengus had mentioned certain groups in the water and others on land. Any other ideas? Something I thought of was maybe leaving the pets at home. This would help since their names wouldn't be in the way.

I FINALLY got the go-ahead email a week ago, and my family hasn't seen me since!

Tabitha Ravenheart is what I answer to now, and I look forward to seeing everyone at the meet up on Thursday!

...Any ideas on how to help with the crowding/overlap issues. Aengus had mentioned certain groups in the water and others on land. Any other ideas? Something I thought of was maybe leaving the pets at home. This would help since their names wouldn't be in the way.
Both good ideas. I think surrounding the lake would be best and new people in the lake. We could also all go into the lake interrmittently to make sure we have all. In any case I think it would be best for the new people to ask for friends - otherwise they get bombarded with requests and I think a new request cancels a preceding request.

P.S. Robert IceCaster and I will be there.

Ok, not sure if you have decided on how to have multiple wizards in your list, but here are my other wizards...

Destiny (Balance)
Tara Summersong (Life)
Madison Ghost (Death)
Madison Battlehammer (Myth)

I incorporated Madison into the name of my newer wizards, but the ones I made right after the wipe were all given totally unique names. Most of these are still in WC, but Destiny is up to the Lab in MB.

LafChill/Madison Stormcloud

Ok i have just joined, and so I guess I'll add it

Emily SeaBlossom (Ice)~Cutieem~Cutieem
Level 6 atm

Since I'm in a bit of a stall in Mooshu with my primary storm wizard (waiting for some things to be de-bugged), I've started a new wizard. I will try to have her on this evening to meet some DIS.

Amber Griffinblossom - Life (secondary school Death). Level 11 - bevgray (Dis) - Tinkerblue (VMK).

Here are all my avatars:

Shelby - Mooshu stalled out on the main quest line - Level 37 Fire and Life
Michelle - Newly started in Marleybone (Hyde Park) - Level 28 Life and Balance
Lauren - Triton Avenue hehe - Level 6 Myth and Death

If you see me roaming about, ask me to be your friend. :wizard: I will have Shelby on for the meet tonight.

:cool1: I am so happy about the meet tonight.

I am now Tara MoonCatcher.
I had to start over. I lost my character.:confused3

I am so happy to have found this thread. Thanks to, I Like the Titanic.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter