Please Help Me Identify Horn Song!

foodiddiedoo

DIS Veteran
So the Treasure played some horn songs when it sailed out the other day. I recognize When you Wish Upon a Star, and Hi Diddle Dee Dee, but what is the song in between on the video linked below? I know the Treasure has its own theme song, so could that be it?

One horn song was definitely "Wish Upon A Star" and one was "A Pirate's Life for Me" adorable for a ship (although maybe less adorable in some ports).

It sounds like it's *part* of something. The way the video is clipped together it's hard to tell.

So the Treasure played some horn songs when it sailed out the other day. I recognize When you Wish Upon a Star, and Hi Diddle Dee Dee, but what is the song in between on the video linked below? I know the Treasure has its own theme song, so could that be it?
I'm curious about the Treasure having its own theme song. Can you tell us more?

l think several people here have mis-identified song #4. I believe it's Hi-diddle-dee-dee (an actor's life for me). It's from Pinocchio

I'm hearing
When you wish upon a star
Makes no difference who you are
[Some chopped up melody]
Hi-diddle-dee-dee
When you wish upon a star

I really dislike those new horns they use on the new ships.

These are so much better.
The "horns" on the Dream class are also digital sound reproductions. That's why they can do different melodies. The Magic class ships have real horns.

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest