Plaza Inn breakfast /MaxPass question

Azmommyto4

Earning My Ears
Hi! We have a 7:20 breakfast booked at Plaza Inn for our trip in September. My question is: Do they scan your tickets when they bring you back? So would we be able to start booking fast passes at breakfast? Or do they make us exit the park after breakfast and re-enter?

Yes they scan your tickets and yes you can begin booking fastpasses. The return times for the fastpasses will be after regular park opening though.

Mostly not related, but if some people in our reservation decide they would rather enjoy the quiet park before it actually opens and ditch the reservation after entering main street, is that possible? Will it be possible to enter Tomorrowland and Fantasyland, or will someone be checking tickets/hotel keys near the hub?

Mostly not related, but if some people in our reservation decide they would rather enjoy the quiet park before it actually opens and ditch the reservation after entering main street, is that possible? Will it be possible to enter Tomorrowland and Fantasyland, or will someone be checking tickets/hotel keys near the hub?
I don’t think so. They have rope areas where you walk into and they check your ticket and room key to make sure your are eligible for Magic Morning.

Hi! We have a 7:20 breakfast booked at Plaza Inn for our trip in September. My question is: Do they scan your tickets when they bring you back? So would we be able to start booking fast passes at breakfast? Or do they make us exit the park after breakfast and re-enter?

I have a dumb question!
I understand Plaza Inn's Character Breakfast might be available during Magic Morning hours.
I know it has a separate entrance at the turnstiles for Character Breakfast.
Are we able to utilize the fact that it opens before Regular Park Opening, even if we DON'T have Magic Morning?

I have a dumb question!
I understand Plaza Inn's Character Breakfast might be available during Magic Morning hours.
I know it has a separate entrance at the turnstiles for Character Breakfast.
Are we able to utilize the fact that it opens before Regular Park Opening, even if we DON'T have Magic Morning?
From what I understand, yes.

We try to make the 1st reservation time available at the Plaza Inn. When it is a Magic Morning, you enter through a special turnstile marked for early reservations. They have a list and check you off the list. We have not had to use our MM entry. I would guess that if you used the regular turnstiles your MM would count. Usually they have people stopped at the rope for regular entry, but, we go to the side by the Plaza Inn for our reservations.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter