Pizza Box Circle- Question on pg 36

I finally mailed the embellishments box out today. I am sorry it took me so long.

Rebecca

Thanks Rebecca!! No worries!!! You let everyone know there was a delay... kids happen!! believe me.. if you want any more.. I'll rotate mine to you depending on who is in the most trouble! :)

I'm very tempted to join the raid. It's my second time waiting on a greatly delayed box.

Ok, Joy, we have a sitter.. we just need Commander Buffy to give us the all go and our re-con destination meeting place and we'll all be there!!! ;)
I've got the mini-van gassed and ready to go!

Right, i need to organise sitters, buy a ticket, pack, get to airport, fly for about 8 hours...... awwww, start without me! I'll catch up:lmao:

Right, i need to organise sitters, buy a ticket, pack, get to airport, fly for about 8 hours...... awwww, start without me! I'll catch up:lmao:

Bring the kids with you ... I'll take care of them. :lmao:

it's only a 6 hour flight from Heathrow.........

We'll meet at my house and NEE's house. that way we can attack from the north and south.

it's only a 6 hour flight from Heathrow.........

We'll meet at my house and NEE's house. that way we can attack from the north and south.
:confused3 :rotfl2: :thumbsup2
Well, I'll be at your house.. are we doing a dawn raid or earlier.. I want to make sure I get my chores done, a few extra meals cooked so we can all scrap together before we depart for home! :)

You guys are cracking me up.:rotfl2: Is anyone going near me I'd join in.

Plus we need to do some scrap shopping, cos I can't get much here:lmao:

Living out west, there are no recon missions...takes to long to get anywhere. I could go visit Mickster on her trip, as Las Vegas is considered "close." But it's a 5.5 hour drive! Although Kat and I are having our own battle plan summit on Saturday.

My Mom reprogrammed their phone so the red, 911 button called me instead of 911. She said it made it easier for my Dad.

yes and I can't wait!! I have my scrap area all cleaned up and I am so ready to go shopping. I am getting frustrated though I bought some things from eBay and they still haven't arrived they better get here soon! I still haven't even gotten my hotdogs for the AK swap.. *grrr*

*digs out her camo, face paint and walkie*

Oh, Kat, I sure hope they haven't end up in another part of the country.. if so we may have to do a re-con to retrieve those hot dogs! :)
I hope they get there soon!!!

I got the embellishment box today!!!! I'll go through it this weekend and get it back out next week!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter