Din Tai Fung Reservations Open

I saw on a Facebook group that it looks like Din Tai Fung opens July 1 and reservations are now open. I was able to snag one for our trip on July 7. Reservations are through Yelp, and not the Disneyland app. Excited to try it in a couple of weeks!
https://www.dintaifungusa.com/us/lo...OsGz9e7C3S14rTLNtQ_aem_wAf9NjN3RlXA2yRkHIUUCQ
Looks to me like they have only opened a small window for reservations at this point (little over 3 weeks). Waiting for August dates...

Awesome! Made a reservation for the 1st week of July! Excited to try it for the first time.

To all of those trying it out in the next few weeks, please post reviews. I have never eaten at Din Tai Fung, but I'm looking forward to trying it on my DLR trip in early November.
They have a quite a few locations- can check out reviews of current ones open as I think the food is similar/chain restaurant, at least the ones I've been to California and Nevada tasted exactly the same (in a good way)

It is fun to watch dumplings hand made normally they have a kitchen area surrounded by glass windows

https://www.dintaifungusa.com/us/locations.html

Last edited:
I am so excited about the opening, even though I have a Din Tai Fung 3 miles from me that I go to regularly lol. It's just nice to have some other options in DD other than burgers and Mexican. Also hoping the smaller places like the Korean chicken place will be good.

I live in Vegas, but we NEVER go to the one here because we just try not to hang out on the Strip unless there's a sport or a concert we have tickets for.

I'll be far more likely to try it now that it's in DTD.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest