** Picture of the Day 3 **

Question: For the FLICKR users are you going to pay for pro or let them delete you down to 1000 photos?

20160302-204150.jpg

Question: For the FLICKR users are you going to pay for pro or let them delete you down to 1000 photos?

Not sure yet Mike. I have a Smugmug account so it's a bit redundant. I was using Flickr more as a backup to Smugmug and for the community groups.

Have you decided?

Not sure yet Mike. I have a Smugmug account so it's a bit redundant. I was using Flickr more as a backup to Smugmug and for the community groups.

Have you decided?
I will probably pay up. I have certain companies that like to look at my work for local photographs on that site. I am somewhat interested in smug mug for the selling option. I've got 30 days to decide.

Imagine The Joy
November 27, 2018

We are only days away from Walt Disney's birthday, and sadly also the day the world lost the original dream maker.

Many people change the word in one way or another and many of them are remembered by history. Too few are remembered for the absolute joy they have brought the world, but there are exceptions.

I'm not so much a spiritual person, but I am sure that if Walt is looking down he has a smile on his face, and rightfully so.

Happy Holidays.

46071929242_76c3ed0488_h.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter