Photos for Borrowing

:worship:AWESOME!!

How did I miss this thread before? Mark, thanks so much for the offer of your pics. May I use some for the swap I'm in? I was combing the net for pics like yours...SO COOL that they are right here!

Thanks so much for sharing!

The swap is on this board in the swap section. It's for scrapbooking, and I have Camp Minnie Mickey as one of mine. Thanks again for sharing!

The other thread that Mark talks about is the Picture of the Day thread in the Theme Park forum. There are some awesome pictures there. Of course Marks are some of the best. O Joe and Gdad and many others also have amazing photos. They just happen to be the ones whose names are attached to all the photos that I wish I had taken! Those shots make me think I should just leave my camera home, but then I wouldn't have any family photos to scrapbook.

Thanks, Mark! I may use a few to fill in some blanks!

You don't happen to have any of the Adventurers Club, do you?

Mark - THANKS those are some awesome pics!

I did borrow a couple

from Fantasmic: 4 to be exact - the opening MIckey one, the snow white, Belle and the closing boat with Jasmine & Aladdin.

From AK : the shot looking over the bridge at EE.

Thanks again!

I might have to borrow some of these pics after I get back from disney next month

Amazing photography.

Also whenI save those pics, I just saved to my MS word and tried to print, I got horrible, noticable lines thorugh the pics, any idea how to get rid of them?

Wow, you are very kind! I knew I loved these boards for a reason. I am just starting to scrap our trip from last Aug. Our son was 11 mos old and his first trip. For some reason I only took pics of him. No shows, rides or anything pretty much. :rotfl: I may have to take you up on your offer. I will definitely let you know if I end up using any. They are amazing btw!

LOVE your photos - absolutely amazing - AND your trip report is the funniest thing i have ever read!!! I hope your DW scrapbooks & lets you do the journaling!!!!

You don't happen to have any of the Adventurers Club, do you?

I'm afraid that I don't even know what the Adventurer's Club is.

Any hints you have for people just learning??
Spend some time over at the Disboards Photography Board. You'll pick up lots of hints and tips.

If I had to summarize my favorite tips, I would say:
1) Take a lot of pictures and only keep the ones you really like.

2) Try to zoom each picture in so that only the things you want to take a picture of are visible (also called "filling the frame".)

3) Don't forget to take pictures of the little things like signs, buildings, or other things that help set a scene.

4) Take a lot of pictures of your companions while they are actually doing things, not just when they are posed.

5) Learn the rule of thirds.

Thank you so much for sharing your pictures.

I'm glad that you find them useful. I'm thinking about setting up a website on Disney Photography. If I do, one section will be devoted to pictures that would be useful for scrapbookers. I think scrapbooks are really cool. Sadly, neither my wife nor I have ever really created any.

Mark- your pictures are AWESOME! Thanks for sharing!:) Have you considered digital scrapbooking? You have a good picture editing program, don't you? You wouldn't need much more than that. I would encourage you to check out some of the posts here on digi scrapping- I bet you would be really good at it! Besides, the world could use more male scrappers!:thumbsup2

If I had to summarize my favorite tips, I would say:
1) Take a lot of pictures and only keep the ones you really like.

2) Try to zoom each picture in so that only the things you want to take a picture of are visible (also called "filling the frame".)

3) Don't forget to take pictures of the little things like signs, buildings, or other things that help set a scene.

4) Take a lot of pictures of your companions while they are actually doing things, not just when they are posed.

5) Learn the rule of thirds.
Thanks your photos are wonderfull :thumbsup2
i will be using some when I ever get round to starting this years holiday scrapbook
Thanks for your tips but what is no 5) Learn the rule of thirds

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter