Photography Board's Picture of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
961215646_eTPeH-X2.jpg

Where was this taken? I have a very similar one taken in the Outer Banks.

4244_880306456664_2356303_53683078_7551214_n.jpg

Mine was taken in Newport Beach, California. It's crazy because we were out there swimming alot this time around and we have been watching shark week on Discovery Channel and in 2008 there were several attacks on the West Coast which is very unusual. But yikes! My wife has always wanted to visit the Outer Banks.

Mine was taken in Newport Beach, California. It's crazy because we were out there swimming alot this time around and we have been watching shark week on Discovery Channel and in 2008 there were several attacks on the West Coast which is very unusual. But yikes! My wife has always wanted to visit the Outer Banks.
I went backpacking there last spring...probably one of the most beautiful places I have ever seen (although I have never been to the west coast...someday). I would highly recommend it...except drive, don't hike the whole thing. lol

Another OBX pic.
4528793467_368dbba019.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter