• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

photo sharing: Your best shot from the last time you used your camera...

Thanks figment. Newfoundland is a beautiful island with scenery that is breath taking.

Pictures from my Droid X, Post-Processed in Lightroom:

1060604131_7reeJ-L.jpg

I cant tell where the watermark begins and ends! Lol, I am sure its a beautiful photo, but is it processed like the upper third, middle third or bottom third? Lol, I am just trying to figure out if I should appreciate light, normal or dark!!!

I know I'm gonna get flak for this post... but they are wonderful compositions...

These are my 2 favorite of my son from today at a pumpkin farm. I love the one of him running into the corn maze, but I also love the way his hair is the same color as the hay.
corn.jpg

hay.jpg

Taken at my favorite pizza place in Cooperstown, NY, "Sal's Pizzeria". I noticed that Sal's had no photos in its Yelp review, so shot some for upload. Sal saw what I was doing and did a bit of showboating with pizza dough.

Needless to say, if you're in Cooperstown visiting the baseball hall of fame, I highly recommend getting a slice at Sal's. ;-)

http://www.flickr.com/photos/atsolo/5109007900/

My favorite picture from yesterday... My 15 year old dressing up for a party in the lamb costume that my mom made for her when she was 6!

73262_1614026281013_1547005284_31470725_8313104_n.jpg

coal mining cart at the Brant Mine, Deep Creek Vista Trail
Deep Creek Lake State Park, Maryland
taken October 23, 2010

1062058818_XdXVv-XL.jpg

Beautiful day today. Just had to go shoot at lunch, so I went to the zoo. This fella was enjoying the sunshine.
1066605016_p6TXs-XL.jpg

I've taken more pictures since I was last on (too long ago!) Here is my newest picture. :) My famous chocolate martini! And my mom loved getting to drink it after I was done.

2011_01_15.jpg

Having just finished shoveling the snow after last nights storm I thought it would be a great time to take some pictures...

_PRO3612.jpg

This shot was taken from a foot bridge which crosses a brook behind my home.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter