photo sharing: Your best shot from the last time you used your camera...

I always thought I took pretty good pics, but these make mine look puny!

Oh well, here's one from Hunting Island, SC.

697.jpg

Well, I'm not sure this would qualify as my "best" shot but it was the shot that made me laugh when I saw it...total accident, I was setting the camera down at the moment the cat decided to leap into the air after a bug. Didn't even realize I got this "beauty" until I downloaded the pictures later that night.

176524.jpg

Well, I'm not sure this would qualify as my "best" shot but it was the shot that made me laugh when I saw it...total accident, I was setting the camera down at the moment the cat decided to leap into the air after a bug. Didn't even realize I got this "beauty" until I downloaded the pictures later that night.

176524.jpg

:rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:

BRUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCE
right before he hit a 400 ft plus homer to center field again!!
94e55e22.jpg

We shot the local fair Pageant - Personally, I love shooting Pageants - I get to be a geek, my wife gets to be social with the pageant moms!

1033393287_h48gV-L.jpg

1033393243_kaEwM-M.jpg

I shot in a dark barn, the top two where shot looking up towards a dark corner.

1033393221_ZsS7f-M.jpg

Green Cay Wetlands and Wakodahatchee Wetlands nature preserve areas in South Florida, Saturday (Sony DSLR-A550, Minolta 300mm F4 APO lens):

Black-bellied whistling duck who let me get close for a portrait:
original.jpg

Cattle egret in flight:
original.jpg

Green heron sitting patiently on the hunt:
original.jpg

Young limpkin who didn't mind sitting for a portrait:
original.jpg

Dragonfly on a limb:
original.jpg

Wood stork...not the handsomest gent in the wetlands, but a great fisher:
original.jpg

here is the best shot from the last time I used my camera, now granted I didn't take it, A friend took this shot of me at the ren faire, while I was using my camera..

dragonshot-vi.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter