Photo Sharing: Nikon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Evad

Livin The Dream
There is a thread for Canon users so lets have one for us Nikon users.

I hope this hasn't been started yet. I know I could not find one.

One pic per day. Anything you want. Have fun!!!!
:thumbsup2

I will start

DSC_0805.jpg

I haven't seen one either--but glad one exists now! Haven't taken any new shots recently but might take some with my SB-600 tonight while I'm inside just to get some practice. We'll see!

Will have to bookmark this. You guys will get sick of seeing pics of my kids though....

Gorgeous pic!

I posted this picture on the Best shot the last time you used your camera thread but thought I would put it in this one too. Taken a few days ago with my D40. I watched this seagull for a while trying to swallow this fish. I guess he figured he caught it and doggone it he was going to eat it one way or the other. He kept spitting it back out on the ice when he couldnt swallow it. He finally did manage to get it down.

gullfish.jpg

Took this today with the D300 and 70-300mm VR lens:

457082729_zZPvR-L.jpg

Kyle, what a cutie! Love his eyes in this.

Tiffany, great shot, I like all the grinning happening.

spintingler, that fish is almost as big as he is!

I like this because not only is he willing to wear the tiara and "take care of the babies" for youngest DD but he didn't hide from the camera when I pulled it out.
457177975_pD7Cn-M.jpg

I didn't used to like this sculpture in our park. But the more I spend time with it, the more I enjoy it.
Closeup-1.jpg

Nothing very interesting, but I decided to try out my first tripod as well as the new 60mm f/2.8 Micro I got for Christmas. I can definitely see a difference in how sharp the photo is full-sized, but geeez...who knew macro could be so tough? One breeze you can't even feel throws the whole thing out of whack!! :crazy2:

457665483_qrYpt-XL.jpg

Taken January 12th
Nikon D300; 70-200mm f/2.8 at 135mm;
1/250 at f/2.8 ISO 2500

p772165226-4.jpg

My son is the one in purple. There was no competitor in his weight class at this meet, so he wrestled up 2 classes. His opponent was an excellent wrestler and a true sportsman.

This is at a Cardinal Game this summer. These are the ten flags for each world Series that they have won
New2316-1.jpg

Wow great pics everybody!!!! Glad to see so many Nikon user starting to post here.

°O°Joe;29765073 said:
Shot this yesterday... thanks for starting this Dave :thumbsup2

No problem Joe!! Hopefully you will post more then just once a week. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter