Peterborough Spring Dis Meet!

and she plays EVERY Monday!! I was a bit surprised, go ahead and plan it, I'll try next time!! :D :D :D

If that's May 26, Len's away, but the kids and I could make it I think. Just let me know so that I can be sure and ask for that evening off.

So is everyone Ok with Monday May 26, 7:00pm?
cassmet can you make it after the game?
Baboo, will Len be upset if we met without him?
Dave can you guys come?

The 26th works for us. Marylynn, the girls and I will all be there. I assume same place (Lansdowne Place food court)
Canadave

But I suspect I will miss this one, her games are out at Fowler's Corner and end at 7:30, plus she has school on Tuesday's!! And that's really too bad, 'cause I work right there!! Maybe next one!

Ok, let's test my memory.

Kathy & DD & DS (3)
Sherry & Dh & 2DD & 1DS (5)
Athena & DT (dear tot...;) (2)
Cassmat & dd after game (maybe) (2)
Dave & Marylynn & 2DD (4)
Wendy & DD (Mark has a meeting) (2)

Sorry if I got your kids wrong, I was a little overwelmed meeting everyone last time.
Any other lurkers welcome to attend!
Pictures, pins, new info, ( Oh and does anyone one have a Donald bobblehead to trade for a Minnie!)

The kids and I will be there! Looking forward to seeing everyone!

see you all tonight at Lansdowne Place @ 7:00pm
remember the construction...you may need to enter from Erskine

Anyone with a spare Donald Bobblehead to trade for a Minnie?

Wendy

Great to see everyone again Monday night. Good pictures Hockey mom...need more the next trip :)...it was good to meet "hockey dad"....nice to meet you and your family Athena...the girls were having a riot with your son...he's going to have a blast at WDW...MaMadduck, I hope Loren doesn't eat all that candy at once :)...she looked like she had a great time 'hanging' with the big girls...........looking forward to the next meet... maybe in Fenelon Falls for some beaver tails after Athena gets back (pictures, pictures, lots of pictures... Athena, hint hint). Hopefully cassmat can make it.
Canadave

Yes it was a great time!
Hockeymom...you're right no one "would get this".
Canadave- Lauren loved being with Emily & Jenny and all the others (that's the only names I remember). She wants to know if they're all coming to WDW in Oct with US. ;) I said yes, if they can all "work it out"
and no she hasn't eaten ANY candy yet!:rolleyes: the dentist is going to love us
Baboo- "Beavertails":o thanks!
Athena- lots of pictures! BTW what kind of camera did you buy?

Even my Dh had a good time(a little reluctant to go) LOL
Canadave how is the progress on a Jan. trip coming?
Mamudduck we are slowly getting closer.
Baboo great idea for a beavertail meet, we are game.
Athena my DD adored your son. Hope you have a great trip.

Hope to see everyone soon. Take care.

That was a lot of fun! DS still still talking about hide-and-seek with the big girls...:D

I'm sure we'll take tons of pictures--one memory card for this camera stores over 500, I think. It's a Kodak EasyShare DX4330. Not top of the line, but it takes great photos and it's very easy to use.

Hockey mom, my DH had a good time, too! I think he thought I was a bit touched in the head for wanting to go, but he totally GETS it now. ;) And seeing everyone's great pictures has really got us psyched for our trip!

Take care, everyone...

Paula

MaMadduck...sorry for spelling Lauren's name incorrectly...I know another woman who spells her name 'Loren'.
hockey mom...unless the economy changes soon, we will have to plan for a later date...but we are still hopeful...then I can get down to the real "planning" :).
Canadave

I haven't had a chance to check in lately and let you all know how great it was to see everyone! Ginny had a great time with all of the other girls!

I'll look forward to a beavertail meet after Athena's trip!

It's great that the other husbands are starting to "get" it! Len wasn't too sure the first time I said I wanted to go to a DIS meet, but he was hooked after the first one!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter