Peterborough Spring Dis Meet!

Baboo

<font color=navy>Kookie Kanadian Riddler<br><font
Hi all! Well, Hockey Mom has her pics back from her trip and we've found some new area DISer's so it's time for another meet before everyone gets too busy with summer.
So when is a good time for everyone? Is Lansdowne Food Court okay again, or do we want to do something different? Maybe an outdoor one?

Lansdowne is great, if we plan an outdoors one then we have weather issues to be concerned with.
The only times/days that are always out for me are Wed nights & Saturday Morn & Sunday's. Otherwise most time are flexiable.
Hockeymom, is Eeyore#5 part of you household?
Cassmat & Athena, are our new Ptbo Disers. Can you guys make it?

Wendy

the Lansdowne Food Court!! I could try, BUT, (there's alway a but,) the only day off I have is a Monday, BUT, (see another but,) I have my daughter home, BUT let me know!! LOL

Cassmatt, we meet in the evenings. Usually around dinner time, so that we can eat and DIS at the same time.

I'm sure we can work in a DIS meet some time this spring. Lansdowne Place is fine, any other
ideas? Looking forward to seeing all of hockey mom's new pictures (I hope you took lots!)
and also to meet some new DISers.
Canadave

Sounds good everyone. I just switched to days and summer hockey is only Sat. mornings so I am free just about any evening.

And here's our schedule now!! Monday-swimming, Tuesday-gymnastics, Wenesday-usual work night, Thursday-soccer!! LOL, I may have to skip this til the kids can stay on their own!!!

Glad I checked in tonight, as I'd love to get together! I'm free most weeknights in May, so just set the date and I'll be there. Sounds like a lot of fun!

Hi Athena! Great to see a new face!
Cassmatt, we all bring our kids. They have a great time talking together. Is there an evening where you might have time before or after activities?

What about next Monday(12th ) or Tuesday(13th) night? Too soon ?

Wendy

We have a landscaper coming over on Monday night. I don't dare cancel or I might never get him back again! ;) Tuesday would be okay, though.

Yes, unfortunately I will be working every Tuesday until 8. Mondays are a great day, or if I have a bit of notice I might be able to switch my start time.

Sounds good to me! You did say that you bring your kids? My little guy is three--is that okay?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter