PART FOUR!! *December 2012 Roll Call* Holidays, FLE & MVMCP!! A very, merry thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
What type of homeopathic meds?

So less than 2 days and I will be in WDW- by this time on Friday we should be on our way to DTD to get TiW, PAP, Photopass Plus.... Then off to the Jambo House!!!

Chestal Honey (Multi-Symptom Formula, Chest Congestion, Dry & Productive Cough)

Woohoo!!! Hope you have safe travels!

:cool1: loving all these pics!! Its great seeing what everyone looks like :thumbsup2

Oh and I'd like to add- I've lost my voice... Yay sinus troubles :( I have a Neti pot.... Hoping it will help. On the bright side kids are still healthy!!

Oh no! Please get better soon :hug: And, ummm what Neti pot :confused3

I LOVE Afrin. It's my "night time relief" during a bad cold. At least then I can breath while I'm sleeping.

Also..if it's allergy related...did I miss someone suggesting (or the OP already talking about) grabbing some 12 hour OTC Clariten (or generic version)? That stuff works wonders on me the couple of days a year I need it (when the pollen count is off the charts).

I'll try the Afrin....Anything I can do to drain my sinus/ear canal would be wonderful..... Even DS is grossed out how much I can blow my nose right now...

Had to add this one too just because

IMAG0973.jpg

(Sorry if the pics are big)

Hope I didnt miss anything.

She's ADORABLE!

I'll try the Afrin....Anything I can do to drain my sinus/ear canal would be wonderful..... Even DS is grossed out how much I can blow my nose right now...

When I use it..I get the 12 hour stuff. Works for almost exactly 12 hours (like, I can almost set my watch to it) for me.

I almost forgot nasal spray!!! MUST have that to fly...especially if congested!

I bought some last night, used it last night and this morning and it's already helping me. I will definitely need it before the flight too since I'm a bit stuffy still. :thumbsup2

This is one I just took with my camera phone....don't mind the gloves dispenser behind me....I work in a hospital lab (I wouldn't want you guys to think I have this at home :lmao: )

5F96F405-03C1-431F-9B77-42F7F9A8C99C-13066-0000157F7B5D5F92.jpg

ksromack said:
This is one I just took with my camera phone....don't mind the gloves dispenser behind me....I work in a hospital lab (I wouldn't want you guys to think I have this at home :lmao: )

Are you uploading directly from your phone?

RooRach, your daughter is adorable!

So excited for you!!!!!!!!! The planning and the getting there...the excitement of the anticipation is half the fun!:cloud9: Hope you'll update...but, totally understand if you can't.

Yep. And then I realized that by next weekend, we'll be back home :sad1:

I'll try to updated when I can. I did the last time we went. There will be too many pages for me to catch up on though once this thread goes to Part 5 between today and tomorrow.

Valgoof said:
Hilarious!! I am thinking Reese Witherspoon, but she is a bit too old. Who is a young Reese?? Is Dakota Fanning old enough? Does Abby have blonde hair? In my head, she has blonde hair. There is a pic on Jordan's PTR, but I cant really see her hair. Just her beautiful smile. :)

I had to take a peek. It looks like she has brown hair, so I vote for Jessica Biel.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter