Parking Lot Trams Returning to DHS and Epcot in September!!

I think we have gotten so used to not having them I kind of wonder why anyone even uses them? You walk like 10+ miles a day in the parks anyway, lol.

But really, they had them running at AK on our last trip, and I think it took longer to wait for the tram, ride the tram etc. etc. than it did to just walk from the car. With that said, I will say if they are needed anywhere it would be AK. Lot is massive if you are out in the end areas.

Can’t believe it took them 3 years to bring back tram service at all 4 parks. Jesus Christ.
It's called they didn't have the staff. There are other things that are still closed because there isn't enough staff. BBB at DS is still closed for example.

I for one don't believe it is a staffing issue.
Every other business in CFL seems to be doing just fine.

I refuse to applaud Disney for doing the absolute bare minimum here but at least they're coming back at all. I've walked to the very last row of parking at Epcot when it was 100+F outside and it's miserable.

Whatever the reason, 3 years is a LONG time to not offer this basic service. It could have been brought back sooner if it was prioritized.
Most people using the parking lots are APs and offsite guests who they care least about so I’m not surprised that it wasn’t prioritized…

That's good news, except we stay at BWV, so we walk to thoseparks, but still happy to finally see them back. Took long enough!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter